Page 1 of 7
Some girl had whiskey at this party i was at Monday. And just smelling it made me gag...ew. And beer too...ew.

Drugs ftw

Thoughts?

EDIT: feel free to look at my profile and add/comment me
Last edited by -O_O- at Dec 27, 2008,
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I hate alchohol and smoke.

I toke..a lot. And i love the smell of cigarettes.

But alcohol is fucking disgusting.
I like it.

You don't drink beer?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash

I don't get the point of alchohol. Most people just drink it to get drunk.
Drunk people are raped easily.
Yea, I don't care about the smell, but I think all alcohol tastes like bull****.

Drugs ftw indeed.
Whiskey and beer are not the only two alcoholic drinks available. There are plenty of nice tasting ones, try those and then decide whether you're against it for better reasons.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I don't get the point of alchohol. Most people just drink it to get drunk.
Drunk people are raped easily.

I'm sorry, but... where's your point?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rigiddigits
Whiskey and beer are not the only two alcoholic drinks available. There are plenty of nice tasting ones, try those and then decide whether you're against it for better reasons.

No, those are just the ones i hate the most.
I've drank a loooooot of different types and never liked any of em.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm sorry, but... where's your point?

I don't feel like giving any honest opinions or rational reasons right now so I'm just giving the Pit a stereotypical answer.
It makes me more sociable.

Sitting at a bar with two friends for a quiet one > Going stupid with it.

Edit: Doesn't really answer your question. Oh well.
Quote by -O_O-
Some girl had whiskey at this party i was at Monday. And just smelling it made me gag...ew. And beer too...ew.

drugs ftw

Thoughts?

I thought beers tasted like crap when I first tried them but if you have them more and more you tend to enjoy the taste.
I don't enjoy Vodka or hard spirits too much as they burn your mouth like crazy...

I just had some good Miller beer at a party last night and it was very good. We also have some other brand I've not heard of before so I may try that in a day or two.

I don't smoke or do drugs, both are pointless to me and expensive. The cost of drinks add up but its nice to have a beer every now and then IMO.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I like it.

You don't drink beer?

Not really. It tastes bad to me. I just like watermelon smirnoff
Quote by -O_O-

drugs ftl

Thoughts?

Fixed.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I used to drugs but I quit just over a year ago. I still drink and smoke. I'm drinking right now, in fact.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I don't drink. For one, I don't want to become what my dad is, and for two, I am always the one to take care of my friends when they get drunk.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by -O_O-
Some girl had whiskey at this party i was at Monday. And just smelling it made me gag...ew.

We really should mate, you know.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by -O_O-
Not really. It tastes bad to me. I just like watermelon smirnoff

Well if you don't like it you shouldn't drink it. A lot of people drink it just because that's the thing to do even though they don't like it.
Quote by -O_O-

drugs ftw

Thoughts?

Alcohol IS a fuckin' drug.

I personally LOVE the smell and taste of whisky.

Jedit: Let me add that I despise smoking and other drugs, and I don't drink at all.
I only had some whisky on christmas with my dad so...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by mrfinkle213
I don't drink. For one, I don't want to become what my dad is, and for two, I am always the one to take care of my friends when they get drunk.

Yup, me too. Alcoholism runs in my family.
I don't like alcohol or smoke
and I'd never be able to stick a needle into myself
so I don't do any drugs
I like alcohol, it makes me more sociable and a good bitter tastes absolutely brilliant. as does benedictine, try it out
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I like it, getting some good quality alcohol and something to mix if you're so inclined is pretty good tasting and fun to do.
Quote by D&DLover
I don't like alcohol or smoke
and I'd never be able to stick a needle into myself
so I don't do any drugs

The only drug that involves that is heroin, which i'm not too big on doing.

Personally, i'd pick taking two percocets over drinking a few beers any day. You get better and easier results.
Last edited by -O_O- at Dec 26, 2008,
I can't stand rum any more. Absolutley repulsing. I had to clean up some puke and it reaked of rum. I didn't throw up or gag myself. But i just don't like it anymore. Thats it though. I find cigarettes digusting but cigars are good. I don't smoke weed.

^steriods are a dug and you can take them by needle. lol.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Dude i tried a babycham and christmas and couldnt stand it. I had some lemonade insted. Twas goood
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Quote by -O_O-
The only drug that involves that is heroin, which i'm not too big on doing.

Personally, i'd pick taking two percosets over drinking a few beers any day. You get better and easier results.

Percocets do feel better true, but take it from someone who knows, opiates can quickly take hald and ruin your life, please dont ever do them say more than once every two months and if you ever feel yourself looking forward and waiting for the time youve let yourslef take them just stop completely. bad times.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by szekelymihai
jeez this thread is full of christians

Blurry avatar is very hard to distingush because it's blurry.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Percocets do feel better true, but take it from someone who knows, opiates can quickly take hald and ruin your life, please dont ever do them say more than once every two months and if you ever feel yourself looking forward and waiting for the time youve let yourslef take them just stop completely. bad times.

Alcohol can do everything you just explained.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
I can't stand rum any more. Absolutley repulsing. I had to clean up some puke and it reaked of rum. I didn't throw up or gag myself. But i just don't like it anymore. Thats it though. I find cigarettes digusting but cigars are good. I don't smoke weed.

^steriods are a dug and you can take them by needle. lol.

Okay, that too lol. But people don't take em to get high for enjoyment.