Hey, i'm looking for songs i can play on my guitar solo (Special arrangements)

at best cover songs, like jim bachman does ("The Nearness of you" etc.) or "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Tommy Emmanuel.

I Just don't know where to look to find people who arrange songs the way i want it.

thanks!
not quite, cause it still needs singing, I'm playing in cafès so i just need a piano like- no singing- cover music.
I dont know if you mean songs that you could cover or ones that have been. But heartbeats by jose gonzales is a great one to cover and the vocals are dead easy to work out on guitar or piano.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
basicly looking for arrangements that already have been done, like the jim bachman and tommy emmanuel thing i mentioned. there are sure a lot guys who arrange songs for guitar solo, but i don't know them.
Quote by Awakeless
basicly looking for arrangements that already have been done, like the jim bachman and tommy emmanuel thing i mentioned. there are sure a lot guys who arrange songs for guitar solo, but i don't know them.

Try looking up some Erik Mongrain or Monte Montgomery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31QQ1gNpAaY&feature=related
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.