So im about to buy a THD Hot Plate Attentuator for my Dual rectifier on guitar center and was wondering how many extra cables i need for this thing to work. it looks a bit confusing onlline. and should i get instrument cables or speaker cables? Thanks guys.
Quote by hidden132
So im about to buy a THD Hot Plate Attentuator for my Dual rectifier on guitar center and was wondering how many extra cables i need for this thing to work. it looks a bit confusing onlline. and should i get instrument cables or speaker cables? Thanks guys.

You'll need one more speaker cable. Instructions/labels on the back of Hot Plate.

Edit: The line out feature on the back of the Hot Plate is for a guitar cable (not speaker cable), & is only used for running direct to a PA or another power amp. DO NOT connect the line out to a speaker. The back of the HP has input from amp & speaker outputs labeled. Be sure to set your amp head's output impedance to whatever the Hot Plate's is (ohms must match).
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Last edited by riffhog at Dec 26, 2008,