Urgent help needed.

Okay, i got what i need. I just need to know some basic stuff.

How do I go mounting everything to the circuit board?
is this okay?, or should it be the other way round?

Thats a logic gate right?
To join two components I have to solder right?

This is my diagram, anyways its in spanish:

Thanks in advance
1) Flip the board around. The copper pads should be on the other side. you solder to those.

2) Thats not a logic gate. That is an op-amp. Both are IC's, but they do different things.

3) I hope you know how to solder properly. If not, try soldering some wires together and such. It will help a lot.

4) I hope you have a layout, not just a schematic, to show how you plan on laying things out on the board. It will make life substantially easier.

Good Luck!
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
I don't know much about circuit boards, but I know you solder to the other side. Sorry I couldn't more help!

EDIT: SRVStrat808 beat me too it.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by SRVStrat808
1) Flip the board around. The copper pads should be on the other side. you solder to those.

2) Thats not a logic gate. That is an op-amp. Both are IC's, but they do different things.

3) I hope you know how to solder properly. If not, try soldering some wires together and such. It will help a lot.

4) I hope you have a layout, not just a schematic, to show how you plan on laying things out on the board. It will make life substantially easier.

Good Luck!

1)Done!

2) okay, thanks. Now I know what to do.

3) I do know how to solder, do not call my self a pro, but I can handle. Ive done several guitar circuits. So should I spread solder between copper to form connections ?

4) I have a layout but the layout has a board with drawings, which I do not have

CHEERS THANKS FOR THE REPLY
Ahh. If you can trace the connections then im sure you can build it on perfboard.

To connect the little pads, you should use clipped off component leads like from resistors and capacitors.

Building on perfboard is difficult, but not impossible.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Quote by SRVStrat808
Ahh. If you can trace the connections then im sure you can build it on perfboard.

To connect the little pads, you should use clipped off component leads like from resistors and capacitors.

Building on perfboard is difficult, but not impossible.

Oh man, thanks that cleared me a lot!

cheers.