Well since this year is almost up....

Everyone post up what 2008 had to offer. What new gear came out in 2008 most intrested you. Did you test it, read a good review or even own it.

Example..
Digitech Hardwire pedals

Limited Edition and Anniversary OR50 Orange head. In addition, the Tiny Terror Combo and AD5 Combo.

Kustom Double Cross

And the list goes on...
Well, those Epiphone Valve Senior amps look VERY interesting, but they're not out yet still.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
The Blackheart Killer Ant.
Nice little amp. I'll still probably go and get one when I get some extra cash.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
The Blackheart Killer Ant.
Nice little amp. I'll still probably go and get one when I get some extra cash.

I forgot about the Blackhearts! I want to try the Hot Head so bad too.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I tried one at my local shop and Yuck!

I still think my Ampeg Gemini 1x12 (which my dad gave me), is still the best I've heard so far. Ever since I've started using it, I havent dared touch my Cube.

And to everyone's annoyance, one last thing:

Okay, since it seems to me like nothing sounds as good as my Ampeg, the best thing would be another Ampeg. Except being in a small town, we dont have any Ampegs.

If I were to go to Austin, Houston, Dallas, the bigger cities in Texas, they ought to have some in their shops, right?
Quote by neptune1988
I tried one at my local shop and Yuck!

I still think my Ampeg Gemini 1x12 (which my dad gave me), is still the best I've heard so far. Ever since I've started using it, I havent dared touch my Cube.

And to everyone's annoyance, one last thing:

Okay, since it seems to me like nothing sounds as good as my Ampeg, the best thing would be another Ampeg. Except being in a small town, we dont have any Ampegs.

If I were to go to Austin, Houston, Dallas, the bigger cities in Texas, they ought to have some in their shops, right?

Wrong thread dude.. This isnt a what amp should I get or a my dad gave me an amp that was made in the 1960's thread. This is what gear came out in 2008 that you like thread.
I actually REALLY liked the Digitech Hardwire pedals. Especially the chorus. It covers glam-rock-esque chorus perfectly. For me anyway...

I'm gonna buy one when the holiday hustle-bustle dies down.

Also a ProCo Rat. (I know it didnt come out in '08, but I'm just saying.)