I'm thinking of going out tomorrow to look at a Pod 2.0 to use primarily for night playing, and other times when I need to be quiet. I realize that it has quite a few effects built into the unit that can be used, but I also have pedals of my own (such as a wah pedal). I was wondering if it is possible to run the cord from the guitar to the pedals then to the pod itself, and see how some of the pedals sound on the clean channel of the pod through headphones.

Kinda curious about this...thanks for any info.
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
Floor Pod ?
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
There tends to be quite a bit of interference when hooking Pods to Pedals... I suggest just chaining all your pedals together and going for tone that way. Will save you money in the long run and you will have more control over your tone.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Why don't you just plug your headphones in the amp's speaker output? That way you can use all your pedals and have your amp's tone
Quote by cedaguol
Why don't you just plug your headphones in the amp's speaker output? That way you can use all your pedals and have your amp's tone

I would, but the Fender Champion 600 does not have a headphone jack...I figure it would be nice to have one of the Hand-held pods to easily use. I actually called my local GC, and the fella told me they have a Pod xt (the hand-held version) on clearance for $199...I'll be checking it out for sure tomorrow...
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
If they are for 200, definitely pick it up. I got mine from daddys junky music, a chain in new england, for 200 in october, a great product couldnt be happier
Gear
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Super Champ XD
Line 6 Pod XT
Crate GTD15R