Hey guys! I finally got my mrx 10 band eq and small clone chorus pedal! I also got sum cables and an acoustic case! Gotta love the holidays

10 band eq

Small clone

Case

The rig

Man the pedals are so sweet! I feel guilty cause I always have the eq pedal on. Do you guys do the same? I kinda just have the eq on the amp neutral, and if I want to change it, I change it on the pedal. Also, is it alright that my cables are all coiled up and overlapping? as you can see from the pic, its kind of a mess. With the lifetime guarantee on the cables, could I just go to guitar center and get a new one? or would i have to mail it, because i ordered it from musician's friend?
Excuse my bombardment of questions
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
very nice.

i guess it wouldn't hurt to make the cables a bit neater- though i'm as guilty of that as you are...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
hehe thanks
yea i guess i should make the cables neater, but not really sure where to put 21' cables in a bedroom hah
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
nice, how do ya like the EQ? I'm getting one soon
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

What a cute rig. Just kidding, that rocks. Two serisouly awesome pedals.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
TS:
How well does the C30 pull off modern rock? I've been looking for an amp that can do blues and classic rock (John Mayer, AC/DC) and still be able to make the cut for more modern stuff? Thanks
Quote by gregs1020
Vary noice.

How much?

Cool man, I have one of those EQs, but I never use it, cause I'm too lazy to hook up pedals
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
How much?

Cool man, I have one of those EQs, but I never use it, cause I'm too lazy to hook up pedals

Wanna sell it?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Yea at first I wasnt sure how the eq pedal would work, if it would be noticable, but it actually works wonders. One of the recommended settings (the setting shown) makes my SG sound alot like a strat, which is awesome cause I've recently been listening to a bunch of john mayer and Stevie ray vaughan.

I'd say its enough for modern rock, my friends and I have been contemplating on covering either nickelback's cover of Saturday night's alright for fighting, or spiderbait's cover of Black Betty and with some scooped mids, I can also get some cool metal tones. I just realized we are covering covers anyways I'll upload some clips when i get the chance
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
The cables are fine like that, but you may like how your amp sounds with shorter cables. Long cables can cause a small amount of signal degredation. Nothing to worry about, but something to consider. If you want to leave your eq pedal on all the time then go ahead, it's your setup. Nothing wrong with that at all.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by mcraddict81592
Wanna sell it?

This.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by ERA
TS:
How well does the C30 pull off modern rock? I've been looking for an amp that can do blues and classic rock (John Mayer, AC/DC) and still be able to make the cut for more modern stuff? Thanks

The C30 can do shimmering to some slash level leads all on it's own, definatly good for what you're looking for (it also takes pedals really well)

To the TS, you got that EQ for me right?...right? ... congrats and I hate you.