Okay, if there's a thread for this (which there should be), I couldn't find it.
I'm going to just say it, because there's no way of beating around the bush: What the hell is up with all of the Christmas(Xmas) songs??? I know, it's the holiday season and all, and I respect it, but when 12,000 people a day look up how to play "Jingle Bells", I wonder what is wrong with the world. I mean, go to the "Top 100 Tabs", or even the Top 100 Power Tabs(which is much worse), and you will see EXACTLY what I mean.
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
No, I could care less if Stairway is at the top or not. It's a good song, but no. I just used to go to the top 100 for easy access to the songs i was learning and brushing up on. I just felt I should express my view
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Well, you seem to care enough to waste your precious time saying that nobody cares
Quote by paradox_047
Well, you seem to care enough to waste your precious time saying that nobody cares

So? Who cares?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
That's exactly what im getting at. bastards.
So why not set about learning new songs to get them into the top tabs instead of creating pointless threads?
Am i the only person that never noticed the top 100 songs thing before this???
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Nah, not Jewish. Religion has nothing to do with it. The Pit has thousands upon thousands of pointless threads, you'll get over it.
Quote by paradox_047
Nah, not Jewish. Religion has nothing to do with it. The Pit has thousands upon thousands of pointless threads, you'll get over it.

Doesn't mean you have to contribute to it and make another pointless thread. Who cares about the top 100 tabs mainly being Christmas songs, it's fucking Christmas. That's like asking why there's so many chew toys in a certain aisle when you're in a fucking Petsmart.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig