Page 1 of 2
So my chicks parents found a used blue condom in their bed the other day. Well guess who they are blaming...What should i do?
First of all, is it yours?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Wait, you're making it sound like it's not yours...
In which case, you're square with her parents, but you have big problems with your gf....

????
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
Don't worry about it, im presuming in wasnt actually yours? Even if it was i'd be relaxed.

The most traumatic condon incident i went through was at my gf. Her puppy dog went in her bin and come out with a bright red condom we had used. Her mum come home and mentioned it to her but i never heard anything about it. Atleast they know you're using protection
when they confront you about it say "damn, the one time i wrap it up i get this sh1t"

dont really see how that'll help you though
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
guess i should have added it wasn't mine, maybe i should be pissed at her?
say u ejaculated before you got the condom on.. they wont suspect a thing!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You call her your "chick"?

I don't believe you have a girlfriend, enjoy your dog.
Quote by markodeano1
1) Tell us the truth
2) We help
3) ?????????????
4) PROFIT

QFT

Too many ?'s though. newfag.
Quote by gokorn1

No **** you should be pissed at her dude, looks like she might be ****ing another guy
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by BLToast
You call her your "chick"?

I don't believe you have a girlfriend, enjoy your dog.

this
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Originally Posted by gokorn1

Well, maybe she planted it there as a hint?? Only way to find out, nail your girlfriend...to a wall, and politely ask her about the condom
In their bed? That's so disrespectful.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
They should be happy she's using a condom. They don't want their daughter impregnating someone.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by gokorn1
god dammit i didn't think of that, seriously

I'm sorry man. I suppose there could be another explanation, but you better find out the truth.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

check to see if it smells like yours?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by markodeano1
1) Tell us the truth
2) We help
3) ?????????????
4) PROFIT

I'm sick of this godamn meme. It's old, and it's used incorrectly. This came from an episode of southpark where it was:
1. Collect underwear
2. ?
3. Profit!

First off, there's one too many enumerations in this fking meme for it to be correct. Secondly, there's only one question mark. I now shun all of these newblets who use this meme.

That is all.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by gokorn1
god dammit i didn't think of that, seriously

It still might not be hers... one parent could be cheating on the other.
Oh the possibilities.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by toaster_poodle
No **** you should be pissed at her dude, looks like she might be ****ing another guy

this
sorry dude
If its yours, just say at least your girlfriend isn't pregnant and being responsible unlike them.

If not, then you need to have a talk with your girlfriend.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by toaster_poodle

i'd go to a doctor if i were you. if your gf might be doing someone else, well, let's just say i wouldn't double-dip if i suspected. the, uh, 'dip' might be contaminated. you wouldn't want to get food poisoning on your penis.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by Masamune
This reminds me of that gigantic thread from a guy called captcacklefanny or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yeah, i think it was called like"HELP IM ****ING SCARED"

..or something
Last edited by -O_O- at Dec 26, 2008,
thank you skaterkevin87
that needed to be said as markodeano1 has NOTHING on the underpants gnomes

so it was found on her parents bed?
dude its probably just her parents and theyre too old to remember wut color it was or if they had sex
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
The truth is magnum.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
wait i thought this was saying that there was a used blue condom in your girls' parents' bed....
Page 1 of 2