I want to go form beginner to intermidate if that makes any seanse, so I wondering what are so good songs to learn that would sorta move me up? if you under stand what I'm saying.
Leave the guy alone, man.

It would help if you told us your favoured genres, playing ability, hell, even equipment.
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

this isn't guitar hero or some game..

learn what you want to learn..it shouldn't be about "levels" and crap.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
i like that one song called "get lessons".

but no seriously you should buy some dvds or books with lessons to help you along if you cant afford real lessons.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

this reminded my of the Sega Mega Drive game called Altered Beast...
quote: "POWER UP!"
:P

anyway...
try Van Halen - Eruption
that should get you started...
This isn't a video game. Guitar doesn't have levels. It's a progression. Continue to play more songs and you will get better.

EDIT : I should read posts. I am repeating what's been said. But the point still stands.
You need to find the secret room right before the second boss and get the +5 pick of shred so you can boost your core attributes.

..but seriously, there are no 'levels' in guitar. Learn your basics, then learn things that you want to play. You'll progress as long as you play, but don't expect instant results. It takes years of dedication and practice to be even adept at the instrument. Just play what you love and the skill will come.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
I suggest wishing for the pick of destiny... type this in your console: wish pick of destiny +5 blessed fireproof.

NETHACK JOKE!!!

For everyone that doesn't get it... Sue me...
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

i want to go form beginner to intermidate if that makes any seanse, so I wondering what are so good songs to learn that would sorta move me up? if you under stand what I'm saying.

try leanring some three days grace songs.

ill suggest...:

Wake up
Its all over
Riot
Animal i have become
Never too late
Over and Over
Quote by voleurz
stick it in the butt and pee
use starpower, doubles your points. you'll get 5 stars in no time........
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...