Page 1 of 4
and I when I said that, I was thinking "ok, there will be sparknotes for it, I'm good". but, there AREN'T. and unfortunately, I dont think I have the time to read the book over the rest of the break. so any one wanna help me?

this could possibly lead to a UGer getting poon for the first time in man kind!!!!

anyone wanna help me? tell me what its about? somewhere else I could find a summary for it?

thanks for all help!!

EDIT: and being like edward probably wont help, my skin doesnt sparkle, and I'm pretty tan (thats what I get for being part native american).
Last edited by guitardude34875 at Dec 26, 2008,
Just read the fecking book.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Read David Copperfield instead and then confuse her.
From the information that I gathered from this thread, I'm pretty sure that the girl was too stupid to understand the book anyway so she'll just think that you got something out of the book that she didn't.

And then you'll be dating a dumb blonde. It's a win/win situation
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Just read it. It can't be that bad if it's gotten all this attention. However, the movie was complete ****, so I might be wrong.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Don't bother.

She'll probably dump you because you're "not enough like Edward".
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by guitardude34875
can I in a week?

Have you ever read before? Are you really that daft?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
You're not gonna get poon you delusional adolescent.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by HelloHalo
Don't bother.

She'll probably dump you because you're "not enough like Edward".

Yeah TS, unless your skin sparkles in the sun, just give it up.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
In the book Twilight, Scout Finch lives with her brother, Jem, and their widowed father, Atticus, in the sleepy Alabama town of Maycomb. Maycomb is suffering through the Great Depression, but Atticus is a prominent lawyer and the Finch family is reasonably well off in comparison to the rest of society. One summer, Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who has come to live in their neighborhood for the summer, and the trio acts out stories together. Eventually, Dill becomes fascinated with the spooky house on their street called the Radley Place. The house is owned by Mr. Nathan Radley, whose brother, Arthur (nicknamed Boo), has lived there for years without venturing outside.
Summarize Kafka's Metamorphosis...i can definitely see parallels in the story, based on what i've heard said about Twilight. My friend gave me a copy of it for christmas, and i started destroying it in the middle of my english class. My english teacher didnt even care. She didnt consider it literature.
Quote by guitardude34875

this could possibly lead to a UGer getting poon for the first time in man kind!!!!

...if u read a book? trust me, no it wont
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
bella whines
bella meets edward
edward is perfect
vampires try to kill bella
edward is perfect
edward tries to save bella
edward is perfect
bella wants to be a vampire like edward, because apparently hes perfect
edward is perfect

this is what I have gathered from Twilight lovers and the movie commercial, so don't actually use this
Quote by Masamune
In the book Twilight, Scout Finch lives with her brother, Jem, and their widowed father, Atticus, in the sleepy Alabama town of Maycomb. Maycomb is suffering through the Great Depression, but Atticus is a prominent lawyer and the Finch family is reasonably well off in comparison to the rest of society. One summer, Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who has come to live in their neighborhood for the summer, and the trio acts out stories together. Eventually, Dill becomes fascinated with the spooky house on their street called the Radley Place. The house is owned by Mr. Nathan Radley, whose brother, Arthur (nicknamed Boo), has lived there for years without venturing outside.

Quote by guitardude34875
can I in a week?

Give it a go and if you can't, tell and get her to tell you the rest if you don't want to finish it. There's no point in lying about it. That's just silly
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Have you ever read before? Are you really that daft?

well, I am a slow reader, and have little patience, and dont like reading.
Quote by Karvid
Read David Copperfield instead and then confuse her.
From the information that I gathered from this thread, I'm pretty sure that the girl was too stupid to understand the book anyway so she'll just think that you got something out of the book that she didn't.

And then you'll be dating a dumb blonde. It's a win/win situation

This.

Seems people are amazed easily these days.
Quote by Domino
Give it a go and if you can't, tell and get her to tell you the rest if you don't want to finish it. There's no point in lying about it. That's just silly

But were talking about lying about reading a somewhat decent book in order to obtain "poon" for the first time. Not establish a relationship.

-_-
I read 'crime & punishment' in a night, so reading twilight in a week or two shouldn't be a problem if you put your mind to it.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
get some glitter and donate blood.

then, you'll be sparkly and pale, just like edward.

of course, being short of blood may not be the best condition for having sex, because you'll only have enough blood for one of your heads at a time, and i assume you want to be conscious for your first sexual experience. but idk how else to be really pale.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by Masamune

Dude, you forgot about the part where the one armed vampire is being sentenced to jail because of a suspected rape. Atticus must represent the vampire in court and this is how Atticus' daughter and the vampire "hook-up". I think that is a pretty important part to be leaving out, considering it is a love story.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
bella whines
bella meets edward
edward is perfect
vampires try to kill bella
edward is perfect
edward tries to save bella
edward is perfect
bella wants to be a vampire like edward, because apparently hes perfect
edward is perfect

this is what I have gathered from Twilight lovers and the movie commercial, so don't actually use this

yea thats what every1 tells me too

once a guy told me that i was like..... then i was like
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Yeah TS, unless your skin sparkles in the sun, just give it up.

Yeah.

Long story short TS, Edward is a gay sparkly vampire who sparkles in the sun. Sparkly Ed meets girl named Bella. Ed falls in love with Bella, and vice versa. Ed saves Bella from countless vampirey dangers. Bella decides she must be a vampire to be with Ed (since he's perfect. Remember that.) so makes Ed bite her. Biting hurts. Bella is now a vampire. They all live happily ever after.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Wikipedia
Seventeen-year-old Bella Swan moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie, after her mother remarries. She is quickly befriended by many students at her new high school, where she is intrigued by a mysterious group of siblings known as the Cullens. Bella sits next to Edward Cullen in Biology class on her first day of school, and he appears to be disgusted by her, much to Bella's confusion. A few days later, Bella is nearly hit by a van when Edward suddenly appears and stops the vehicle with his hand. Although he refuses to explain this act to Bella, Edward warns her against becoming friends with him.

Bella eventually discovers that Edward is a vampire, though he only consumes animal blood, and the pair fall in love. After Edward introduces Bella to his vampire family, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie, three nomadic vampires—James, Victoria, and Laurent—arrive and put Bella's life in danger. James, a tracker vampire, is intrigued by Edward's protectiveness over a human, and decides to hunt her for sport. Edward and his family put their lives at risk to protect Bella, but James lures her into a trap by making her believe he is holding her mother hostage. James attacks and bites Bella, but Edward, along with the rest of the Cullen family, arrives before he can kill her. James is destroyed, and Edward sucks the venom from James's bite out of Bella's arm, preventing her from becoming a vampire herself. Upon returning to Forks, Bella and Edward attend their prom and Bella expresses her desire to become a vampire, which Edward refuses to let happen. The film ends showing Victoria at the prom watching the pair together, ready to seek revenge for the murder of James.

That's the movie summary.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Masamune

Isn't that To Kill a Mockingbird?

This should do the trick:

http://digg.com/movies/If_Twilight_Was_10_Time_Shorter_And_100_Times_More_Honest

edit: Damn you beat me to it.
Oh well, you get Digg commentary.
Quote by Jericho114
Dude, you forgot about the part where the one armed vampire is being sentenced to jail because of a suspected rape. Atticus must represent the vampire in court and this is how Atticus' daughter and the vampire "hook-up". I think that is a pretty important part to be leaving out, considering it is a love story.

LOL, this is great.
Quote by AlecMag
Yeah.

Long story short TS, Edward is a gay sparkly vampire who sparkles in the sun. Sparkly Ed meets girl named Bella. Ed falls in love with Bella, and vice versa. Ed saves Bella from countless vampirey dangers. Bella decides she must be a vampire to be with Ed (since he's perfect. Remember that.) so makes Ed bite her. Biting hurts. Bella is now a vampire. They all live happily ever after.

Brings a tear to me eye.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Masamune

THIS
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
well first atticus finch decides that hes not one of those "negro-haters" and decides he wants to take up a black's case. this cues up gratuitious usage of the "N-word". they black guy goes on trial. he goes to jail. gets shot trying to escape. the guard jizzes on edwards face.

the end

DAMMMITT. somebody already did this.
Watch the movie.....-__-
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Watch the movie.....-__-

But can he watch the whole move in a week?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Jericho114

Damnit you caught me...I didn't read the whole book.
Page 1 of 4