Santa must have had to go back to the North Pole the get this one because it seems it didn't fit into his bag of toys

A day after Christmas while all was quiet, a need for some noise came about! So a trip to Rudy's in Manhattan was ideal for such fun, they had their own amp room...it was #1?

i'll stop with the poems for now and tell you the story

i've been dreaming of a new amp for the past 2 years and finally, with enough money saved up (and a little extra push in income from my blessed father) i went into Rudy's amp room and left with this:

it oozes tone, it bleeds gain, it...i'll stop now

the bottom line is if God played guitar, this would be his amp.

and with the guitar

unfortunately i have no recording gear whatsoever, so none of you will ever truly hear this beast roar (unless you own one of course) sorry fellas, however the camera i took these pictures with can record video and i may post a demo of this amp in the next few days. the sound won't be amazing but it's better than nothing eh?

enjoy, i sure am
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Verrry nice. Id get a white Avatar cab myself, just beacuse it would look really cool i think. I cant wait until I get a job, so i can afford nice amps like that. And i like that Les Paul, too. That must be a killer rig.
*drools*

I need that $150 so I can get my Hiwatt even more now.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
is that a epi?

nice one, check out mine (in sig)
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Waterboy799

the bottom line is if God played guitar, this would be his amp.

and with the guitar

But he does... but he has a bigger cab than that..
Quote by nowa90
is that a epi?

nice one, check out mine (in sig)

no sir, it's a Gibson Les Paul Standard, before they started fully chambering them.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Get me a towel... now!!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣