And he thinks hes gonna get poon, but he isnt.
I dont believe him anyway.. should i?
i read it

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
ive read all four of them they are actually pretty good

all my friends called me gay for reading them though but it gives you something to talk about when your with girls
Frontbassman sucks in the nicest way possible

Kevin and Kelsey 12-03-2007

man+twilight=eunuch
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
I was gonna read it, cause I mean if everybody's flippin out about it, its gotta be good right?

Haven't had the chance to yet. Probably won't go to far out of my way to get the books, either.
i read it too, not good literature, but entertaining still. (Castrate me now for being a pansy)
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by IronNecrosis
i read it

ಠ_ಠ

As did I

ಠ_ಠ

EDIT:
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
i read it too, not good literature, but entertaining still. (Castrate me now for being a pansy)

Right on the first part, but I found the book horribly boring. I'll do it later if your serious.
Quote by psychogel
man+twilight=eunuch

i do believe i've just equated twilight with negative testicles.

EDIT: i'm sorry Shadow_Hawk, the damage is done.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
1.is he queer?
2. does he "study" ?
3. does he fap in public?
4.do u like my questions?
5. is he behind me?
6. if so
7. crap
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
So I'm this book called "twilight"

And some chick told a guy to read me, so he's asking the pit if he should

/epic fail

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I remember the first time someone did this kind of thread. Then it was actually funny.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Does no one realize what he did here?

These threads are against the rules, idiot.

Get off the internet you immature jerk.

80th best UGer
Quote by Masamune
Did he recite to you a summary of To Kill a Mockingbird by any chance?

LOL
i read that post
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
enough with the twilight threads my gad. make an ONLY twilight thread if there isnt one already.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by RicheyVOX
This is all pretty lame.

thast why its funny
Quote by Valid12891

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by psychogel
i do believe i've just equated twilight with negative testicles.

EDIT: i'm sorry Shadow_Hawk, the damage is done.

haha a chick told me to read it and i survived for a couple of months but eventually she wore me down... and i took it out from the library.... then i took out all the others (because once i start a series, i HAVE to finish it lol, there are books that i started reading when I was 8 that i still read today because I want to know how it ends )

but yeah. i have no balls.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk

but yeah. i have no balls.

HAHA ....no balls.....
Quote by Valid12891

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
That's better than a theory a friend of mine had when we were in highschool. He figured, gay dudes always seem to have chick around them, so he thought if he pretended to be gay he'd have a better shot at hooking up with a girl...I never really understood his logic, about anything...
Quote by Capua47
you should try to read a book that actually bases confilct on realistic things. You would be surprised at the amount of horror comes from ordinary life.

yea once i ran outa toilet paper.......
my mom was surprised when it came to laundry day
Quote by Valid12891

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by david_highland
That's better than a theory a friend of mine had when we were in highschool. He figured, gay dudes always seem to have chick around them, so he thought if he pretended to be gay he'd have a better shot at hooking up with a girl...I never really understood his logic, about anything...

Yeah that theory goes to pieces faster than a leper in a windtunnel when he realizes all the girls think he's gay and well, gay girls dont like women.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
ಠ_ಠ

I got warned SO hard for doing this once.

also, reported for spam.
Quote by Capua47
you should try to read a book that actually bases confilct on realistic things. You would be surprised at the amount of horror comes from ordinary life.

actually im currently reading a book based on the real life crimes that inspires the writers of law and order theres some crazy stuff on there
Frontbassman sucks in the nicest way possible

Kevin and Kelsey 12-03-2007