I just had to tell you that I am more than pleased with the guitar I bought this December! A Cort Custom Shop CJ-LE2!

First of all, let's get some spec's rolling:

BODY STYLE Jumbo
CUTAWAY N/A
CONSTRUCTION Dovetail Neck Joint
TOP Solid Engelmann spruce
BACK Solid Flamed Maple
SIDES Solid Flamed Maple
NECK Maple 5pc
TRUSS ROD Adjustable
FINGERBOARD
Ebony
INLAY
Pearl Girth
TUNERS
Gotoh SGL510
BRIDGE Ebony
SOUNDHOLE Rosette Abalone
BINDING Abalone/Ivory
SCALE 25.3" (643mm)
BODY DEPTH 100 x 125mm
NUT WIDTH 43mm
CARVINGS at the bottom of the neck and back of the head

This guitar hit me in the face as I walked in the store! A beautiful instrument. The flamed maple and the engelman spruce is enugh to make water run in my mouth, but when you get pearl inlay and carvings on the guitar, there's no decent way of putting words to my reaction..

When you read the COA and see the signature of the one man that handcrafted your guitar, you know you have something special, but when you let your thumb strum over the strings and hear the deep, but very crisp and clear, loud and clean sound it makes, you know you made the right choice!

The guitar has no electronics, but do you know what I say? -Who the hell needs an amplifier when you have a custom shop jumbo on your lap? You could fill a concert hall with that sound!

So to wrap this up.. Two thumbs up, and all the credit in the world to the Cort Custom Shop Master Luthier!

Check out my profile to see pictures of the wonder!

- www.Unofficial-Websites.com -
Hi Leif.
Do you still have your CJ LE2? I have seen one I can buy for 1000 USD, it is as new and never played , would you say it is worth buying? And does yours sound better now than when you bought it (They tend to sound better as they age and are played)? Paul G