Anyways, long story short, I'm tired of people tagging me in pictures. Is there a a way to prevent myself from being tagged in pictures so that they don't show up in my photos, without removing photos completely.

I looked through the options and I didn't find anything, and I Google'd but the things I got were about "how do I untag myself???".
Ask the people tagging the photos to untag you?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
THORN? Where've you been?
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by Sabbath89
Ask the people tagging the photos to untag you?

That implies social contact...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
That implies social contact...

Yeah, asking generally does.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Yeah just untag yourself, go the picture, and by your name it should say remove tag.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I always untag myself, but the person keeps retagging me. And I've asked her to stop, but she won't.

@Billiejoefreak: addicted to runescape, again.
Why do you care? Just leave the pic
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
Kill her. Then rape her dead body. That'll show her to tag you.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by ThisILove
Why do you care? Just leave the pic

Why do I care? What if I put up a pic of you that you look like **** in? She has no reason to tag me, I don't care if it stays up in her profile, I just don't want it in mine.
There's an option in the picture you've been tagged in to remove the tag.
Aptly named, "Remove tag." Unless you were sick of removing every single tag of yourself. There isn't really a way to do it, because you don't need to have a Facebook to be tagged-people can type whatever they want into the tag. IE in a picture of a gorilla, you could make a tag that says "Gorilla"-even though there isn't a gorilla with a Facebook.
whatthefedit: Ah, well, I don't know about that.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
No I am pretty sure you can't stop her, because you are not necessarily tagging another facebook user, when you tag something you are quite literally just typing something over that portion of the picture. So sorry man, your gonna have to face it, sometimes we just don't look our best.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
theres nothing you can do exept ask her to stop. sorry bud
Call me Jack
Well it's turning into a tag/untag war. Whatever, she's going down. I'll put up a picture of giraffe's ass and tag her as it.
Quote by Thornography
Well it's turning into a tag/untag war. Whatever, she's going down. I'll put up a picture of giraffe's ass and tag her as it.

Weak. I've been tagged as an anteater that was taking it from another anteater.
Trust me, animal rape is the way to go.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!