Hi all , i have the Begginer Squier pack with that S**** amp...it gives a nice Clean sound , but on overdrive...just blows it up...so i've been checking Guitar distorion pedals , and i have 2 questions , 1st - if i have a nice distortion pedal will it give a nice sound...or it will give the same sound as the amp ? 2nd - Wich destortion pedal should i Buy ? im a little short of money so i would like something under 50€ (yes im european) if someone could pick a nice one from this website ( http://www.musicstore.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewParametricSearch-SimpleOfferSearch?SearchParameter=%26%40QueryTerm%3D*%26CategoryUUIDLevelX%252Fn2DVqHzp8c4AAAEZAHotK5qL%252F2bfVqHzpbA0AAAEZY6RFop5P%3Dn5LVqHzpPAgAAAEZIKRFop5P%26CategoryUUIDLevelX%252Fn2DVqHzp8c4AAAEZAHotK5qL%3D2bfVqHzpbA0AAAEZY6RFop5P%26CategoryUUIDLevelX%3Dn2DVqHzp8c4AAAEZAHotK5qL%26ProductListPrice_EUR%3D%253C%2B50.00 ) would be nice...Thanks all , and i hope i have some answers =D
The only one i've tried from those is the Digitech Grunge.

It's a nice enough pedal to start with and will definitely sound much better than your amp distortion.
your best bet is just to start saving up for a new amp. a cheap pedal probably won't be much good.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
well that was what i was afraid off...but it will be kind of hard to gather enough money for a new amp..so i will consider that Digitech Grunge...i've seen on youtube demos of Behringer FD300 Feedback and it looks really good..what do you guys think ?
i wouldn't really reccomend either of those pedals though the grunge would probably give a better sound than your amp's distortion
what types of music do you play?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
NO! Save up for a new amp. Period. End of discussion.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

well..i dont like Heavy metal...im more of a rock/punk/commercial tipe...nothing too heavy...i've seen Bad monkey and it seems nice too =D but maybe its better to buy a new amp..Btw...anyone can sugest me new amps not too expensive please...something calibrate with a nice Clean and overdrive sound (dont want to sound perfect) something that its great for its price =)
IMO get:

new amp
then
new guitar
then
start worrying about effects

as for amps what is your budget?
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
New amp + bad guitar=doable sound.
bad amp + bad guitar=bad sound
bad amp+ best guitar on earth=bad sound.

See where this is going? Focus on getting an amp, then a guitar, then pedals, then pick ups.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

New Amp
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Reported for bumping a 2 year old thread
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent