So for christmas, I got a SignalFlex PS-9, a multi-ouput 9 volt AC adaptor. Basically, it has five DC outputs for pedals, basically, making life a lot easier for somebody like me, who enjoys his pedals. But I've heard that you should only use the boss AC adaptor for boss pedals. Truth, or will this work fine?
Should work fine. I use a Danelectro 9v adapter with my TS9 and Boss DS1, works just as well.
It should work fine, Boss just says that to get you to buy there power supplies.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
i use a OneSpot to power my boss pedals.. BOSS just wants you to buy their crap
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
i use a OneSpot to power my boss pedals.. BOSS just wants you to buy their crap

Same here.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
do most pedals work with the one spots or do a fair amount have issues?
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Voo Doo Labs Pedal Power 2+
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by JWD32792
do most pedals work with the one spots or do a fair amount have issues?

Most pedals work. The only one so far that I've found that wont is the Digitech Whammy.

If you have a specific one in mind. Check this site out.

http://www.visualsound.net/PDF/1SPOTCompatibilityChart.pdf
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
I actually use a pair of wall-warts from a baby-monitor set to power my pedalboard, boss pedals included. As long as the polarity and voltage are correct, you'll be fine.