but NGD!! New guitar day

Fender Strat, Mexican made, it has the Texas special pups, it plays amazing, it sounds amazing, I am very happy

Guitar and bag for 550

PS Sorry for the crappy camera quality, and the large pictures. And yes, I am wearing Polar Bear PJ Pants
Now combine the epicness of polar bears with your strat!! Everyone will know you as "that guy who rips it up up on a polar bear"

Win
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
sick guitar
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by LaGrange
Now combine the epicness of polar bears with your strat!! Everyone will know you as "that guy who rips it up up on a polar bear"

Win

Haha

Thanks guys, I really am in love with it. I walked into the music store, saw it was 30% off, and creamed myself with happiness

now im not a big fan of strats, or Fenders to be exact..but thats actually a real nice guitar, nice alder body with a sunburst finish, nice
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Congrats man I almost bought one like this (not with the pick ups, but with the body type and color)

It had a maple neck though, which if I ever bought a strat.It's what I'd buy...

Not a fan of rosewood fretboards on strats.