I had an EVH Phase 90, and when i turned the knob all the way to slow modulation it would no longer be a modulation effect, it was just add some umph and brightened my sound made it sound sweet. But then one day i pluged a bad 9v addapter in and it broke it. So I took it in to the place i got it at and it was still underwarrentey so they went and tryed to fix it. They figured it was the knob so they took that knob out and they put a new one in and just as i suspected it still didnt work. the wires and what not were fryed. So they sent it back and gave me a new one. The new one however works properly...lol...which isnt what i want. When i turn the knob back it just very slowly modulates. So now i want to modify it so it doesnt modulate at the very slowest speed the knob allows, i want it to be at a different phase and stay at that phase, so that it gives it that ump and brightness and what not. Any ideas of what ill have to do to get it to work?.. like put some wires in to bypass certain things?
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
so you want a wave to become a straight line basically when turned all the way down...

i have no clue, im not sure how those pedals work unfortunately =/ good idea tho.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Yah but instead of the median being at like 0 i want it to get stuck at the maximum or minimum... if that makes sence...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Bump
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head