Hello all.

For the past year or so, I've been stuck with a Squier Affinity Strat. Now that I've gotten a little better, (and gotten some money) I think it's time to upgrade. So, I'm looking for something <$350, an electric, obviously. I play metal more than anything (Metallica, All That Remains) as well as some punk and alternative. I've looked at a Schecter Omen, as well as some Jacksons and ESPs. I had almost completely decided on an LTD H-51, but I figured I should get some input first. Sooooo... What's going to be the best for my money?
Thanks in advance.
Is there anything in the ibanez rg series within your budget? If there is i think you should considergetting it. The RG series is great! But the H-51 looks pretty awesome too, though i've never tried it.
Hm, just took a look at the RG2EX1. Are those imitation EMGs any good? Because ideally I would LOVE to have EMGs, but they're a bit out of my price range.
OK, so I think I've narrowed it down to three. A Schecter Omen 6, Ibanez RG2EX1, or ESP LTD H-51. I'm really liking the Ibanez but I'm unsure about the pickups... Will they be better than the basic humbuckers on the ESP?