I love classical music and play classical guitar, but I like shredding better right now.
someday you will grow up and expand your tastes and appreciate music on a deeper level enough to see the error of you're ways
Quote by polish sausege
someday you will grow up and expand your tastes and appreciate music on a deeper level enough to see the error of you're ways

Yea, I have already been through that, still listen to it and play it, but shredding is FUN!
I just got back from a recital/competition for classical guitar last weekend. I was surrounded by people who think, like yourself, that classical is the only thing that matters. I have no fun doing them because of people like you. But you know what I actually had fun doing? Jamming with a bunch of local musicians the next day over blues, jazz, rock, and whatever anyone else through at us. There wasn't anyone there who got angry because he had to play something that he didn't like. They accepted each style unlike you classical freaks. Get a life.
lots of genres are... how do you put it... FTW... but shred is a terrible "genre" filled with pathetic man children that have the mentalitiy of 15 year olds
While shredding isn't my favorite genre of music by far, there are people who enjoy it, so why waste your life trying to convince people that what they listen to sucks.
OP seems like a pretty cool guy. He knows what he likes and doesnt afraid of anything

I wish I knew how to report threads