Are there any RHCP songs that sound cool on acoustic guitar? I mean other than Road Trippin' and all the others originally played acoustically.

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

I play Californication acoustically instead of on an electric most times; it sounds pretty sweet to me.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Under The Bridge and Scar Tissue are good ones.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Thanks, I normally play under the bridge acoustically but i'll try scar tissue and californication

even though they arent originally RHCP songs, John Frusciante has covered the songs Tiny Dancer and After Hours which both sound really cool on acoustic.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Hmm, Wet Sand perhaps? Might be a tad difficult to hit some of the higher notes though.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
all of the suggestions above are really good, and two others are soul to squeeze & can't stop
thanks for all the suggestions!

They sound great, I already knew how to play most of them so that was good

Ya Wet Sand is great and my favourite to play acousticly is Soul to Squeeze!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.