I just made this in a couple seconds cause it was bugging me. I earlier had the riff from "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull stuck in my head, but I couldn't put a name on it until my dad told me what it was. Now I have this drum beat stuck in my head, and I only know the first few bars.
This is it in ASCII form:
Tempo = 130bpm
C||--46----46----46----46----|--46----------46-------46----46----|--46------46-------46----46----|
C||--------------------------|-----------------------------------|-------------------------------|
C||--------------------------|-----------------------------------|-------------------------------|
C||--------------------------|--38-38-38-38-38-------------------|--38--38--38-38----------------|

46 = Open Hi Hiat
38 = Snare Drum

All the high hat beats are Quarters, the first five snares are sixteenths, then the next two are eighths, then sixteenths again.
Here it is in GP5 form:
Attachments:
what is this beat.zip
I also have this problem.

Whats that song that goes something like....

Bom bweeeewww dom chika bom bom ding
CHikky bom bom bom bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Quote by punk_metal
I also have this problem.

Whats that song that goes something like....

Bom bweeeewww dom chika bom bom ding
CHikky bom bom bom bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Teddy Pendagrass - You Got what I need at, exactly 2:47
Quote by Bowkore
Teddy Pendagrass - You Got what I need at, exactly 2:47

OMG thats the one!
Quote by Pat_s1t
You're all of no help.

welcome to the pit

and to answer your question...it sounds alot like domination
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.