ok so i changed the black case around the pickup but now the pickup dont work iv checked the wiring and its fine please helpp
what kind of pickup is it ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
and what exactly did you do to it ? what brand is it ?
Quote by mikeyElite
and what exactly did you do to it ? what brand is it ?

Um, yeah... we need more info.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
soz right i got the guuitar new 2days ago and the case around the pickup snapped so i replaced it and now it dont work its on a cruiser crafter guitar but all the wiring looks fine
if you're saying what i think you're saying, the bobbin snapped ? and you replaced it ?
ahh i can only play o know no tech stuff lol its the plastic part with 6 screws and 2 of them ajust the height of the pickup
oh, the pickup rings ? that has nothing to do with the pickups. i don't see why they wouldn't work after changing them.
Hm, maybe a wire broke? Um, possibly at the pickup? I dunno either
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.