In the Guitar Center December 2008 buyers guide it lists the Marshall JVM 2 channel head as a list price of 169.99 and the 4 channel one at 279.99. It then goes on to say see store for price. If I was to go to GC would they have to give me the amp for that price even though it is a misprint?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Nah, I'm sure they would just tell you that it was just a misprint and that you have to pay the actual price for it. Not even worth going in for.
i doubt it, i'm sure there is some really really samll print some where that says, " not resposible for misprints" or something similar. so you can stop drooling now. they ain't gonna give the stuff away for free ya know.
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Ahhh found it now it says "We are not responsible for any printing, typographical or photo representation errors." Bummer, would been a hell of a deal though.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
This was covered a couple weeks ago. And apparently guitar center has signs on their doors saying it's a misprint.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
It was officially declared a misprint and there are signs all over waiving the price