So...

went to guitar store by my place, Lauzon Music here in Ottawa if anyones heard of it :P, anyways, ordered the guitar, guy told me it would take 2 days to get it. Two days turned into the end of the week. That turned into the following week. Then the next week. So i got upset and asked what the hells happening. They tell me that the warehouse they order from never got their shipment so once they do they'll send it to me. It was supposed to come in on November 27th, still not here yet. I've already talked the guy down in price to the point where going somewhere else is totally not worth it. Any ideas on how I can get them to get off their asses and get me the damn guitar??

Guitars an epiphone sp prophecy in case you were curious
hmm
I hate it when people do that
No real suggestions though.
Civil disobedience?
Fast?
Just tell them you're not dealing with them anymore, and that you are canceling your order. Can you order off of Musician's Friend? It'd be a lot easier, and they usually are good about shipping. Everything I've ordered from them has come within a week about.
Quote by GNRjungle87
Just tell them you're not dealing with them anymore, and that you are canceling your order. Can you order off of Musician's Friend? It'd be a lot easier, and they usually are good about shipping. Everything I've ordered from them has come within a week about.

Seems like a good idea except that he negotiated the price.

Can't do that on MF.

Maybe threaten to cancel the order if you don't get it damn quick?
any way to get the price down even more just so it'll be more worth the wait?
If there's another music store in the area, say the people over there negotiated a good price with you for the same guitar, and they already have it at the store, so if you don't get your guitar by the end of the week or something, then you're taking your business over to the other place.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Seems like a good idea except that he negotiated the price.

Can't do that on MF.

Maybe threaten to cancel the order if you don't get it damn quick?

Oh, didn't realize he negotiated the price. My bad. Yeah threatening to cancel the order is probably a good idea, that might make the store push to get it to you, TS.
I once ordered a guitar from Long and McQuade. The dude said it'd take two weeks. It turned into two months. I was pretty pissed, and I didn't end up buying the guitar because I was seeing too much red. I just stopped giving their guitar department business.
Where in Ottawa is Lauzon Music? I've never heard of it...

And kinda off-topic, but my friend ordered an LTD bass from Steve's and it never came. He waited 9 months or something, called them up and they told him that the model was discontinued.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Happened when I ordered my Ovation Adamas. Ended up taking 3 months to come in, so the store gave me 100$ off and a bit of free stuff (10' patch chord, picks, and a tuner). Keep pushing to see if you can get some free stuff.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
yea see ordering somewhere else isnt really possible, cause like i said, i got them to take off over $150 already from the sticker price

hmm, bah well, just gotta keep biding my time i spose!