So I went to guitar center today and walked out with a korg blackpitch. OMG what a nice tuner pedal. I actually wanted to try out the NS-2 but I felt it sucked a chode so I gave up on that.

But hot damn.

All thats left is an isp decimator.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by Iceman 420
One's rig is never complete.

This. I don't know what I'm missing (I have everything that I need), but it feels like there is a void in it.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Once I think I have everything I need, I soon realize I was again wrong about that. Just don't tell the lady that you have everything, ever, they will not let you off of that one. ;-)
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
After messing around with my new ISP Decimator for the last 2 days, I've found that it really does its function well.

I only wish it had all of the extra controls that the NS-2 has.
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Quote by gregs1020
Once I think I have everything I need, I soon realize I was again wrong about that. Just don't tell the lady that you have everything, ever, they will not let you off of that one. ;-)

Women never forget, I swear.

Yeah, once you say your rig is complete you suddenly have GAS for something, congratulations though, a Korg is always a good addition.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
Quote by chrisa123
This. I don't know what I'm missing (I have everything that I need), but it feels like there is a void in it.

Clearly a ring modulator
Nah, I'm gonna start going into band practice soon I think, and then onto gigs and what not.

Tool Opiate album here I come.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel