I have always been inspired to play a solo. But i have only playe for a year and a half. So, i never thought that i could play a solo. Are there any "easy" solos? that i can play? I play metal and rock, so anything in that category works.

Thanks
-Add me as a friend if you want
one of my first solos was the Fall To Pieces solo by Velvet Revolver
i write my own. but thats cuz i hate to sit and learn tabs.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
ive been playing for 8 months. the first solo i learned was the one in Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
alot of tom morello's are 'easy to play'..the hard part is getting the correct sound

just for the hell of it, and cause i didnt see anyone say it yet, try Teen Spirit solo on a easy scale of 1-10 thats about a 1/2
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
How do you make that slash sound for the solo of fall to pieces?

Add me as a friend if you want
"heart-shaped box" and "smells like teen spirit" are easy solos

both are by nirvana
Highway to Hell by AC/DC is a good starter solo....not too long but has a good variety of techniques in it, and at the same time it's not so simple that you'll fell underwhelmed by learning it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by gsomej
"heart-shaped box" and "smells like teen spirit" are easy solos

both are by nirvana

yeah, and they sound cool
Is bad ass one or two words?
you shook me all night long by ac/dc is easy, it was my first solo, stairway to heaven is pretty easy too
Nothing Else Matters is good, so is Suicide and Redemption (from Death Magnetic) plus its way easy to get ur teacher (if u hav one) to teach it to u. Someone who can play it back and point out where ur going wrong is great. I know that helps me as i get lost sometimes when i learn from tabs
yes "teen spirit" "heart shaped box" do have some really easy solos, the first solo i learned was from Black Sabbath "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" its solo is really simple, id rate it about a 2 or 3 on a scale from 1-10
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Don't Cry has a pretty easy solo, also the first 2 November Rain solos

Fall To Pieces solo isn't that easy
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50