So I at last found a shop where they sell jacksons and dean in my town.
These two axes have the same price (kinda crazy)
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-Razorback-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=511851
dean razorback v
and
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR3-Rhoads-Pro-Electric-Guitar?sku=512230
the wellknow rr3.
Which one has the better licensed rose? what about pickups? neck perhaps?
Btw the razorback is a GIGANTIC guitar (I swar it could reach my chest)
You should try them at your store, and see which one you like better >_>.
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Quote by KennethJay
You should try them at your store, and see which one you like better >_>.

+1
the owner wont let my touch the guitars unless I'm going to buy something........ @sshole ¬¬
^there's a guy like that at one of the guitar shops where I live. pisses me off too. In that case, IMHO, the Jackson is the better guitar but I've never been much of a fan of the razorbacks.
Tell him your interested in buying one and you just wanna compare the two, duh!
Quote by Zaio
the owner wont let my touch the guitars unless I'm going to buy something........ @sshole ¬¬

Tell him it's no big deal, and that you'll go buy from someone else. I sort of understand where he's coming from, I mean I don't know how many times I've gone into Guitar Center when on a axe search and find f'd up Trems or knobs.

At the same time though if he wants to keep business, he should let you try **** out.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
1) First, let me say that unless you're in Ed Romans in Vegas, you should be allowed to try things out...assuming you actually intend to buy from the guy. If you know you're not going to buy from the guy or if he won't let you try stuff out, go somewhere else.

2) I personally own 2 Deans: an EVO Special Select and a Time Capsule Cadillac. I love them both. Now, they're not what you're looking at, but I have to say that some of the other Deans deliver many of the same features without the built in royalty to a great but deceased guitarist's estate.