Hi,

I don't have a lot of money. I want to buy a condenser that I can record everything with.
I want to record my voice, an electric guitar (amp), and other random stuff.

What would be the best mic for me?

*Behringer B1
*Studio Projects B1
*Studio Projects C1
*Rode Nt1a

I already have an interface (Firebox). They will go straight into there.

I play rock.
I love my Oktava mk-319 I would look into those and they can be heavily modded. After the mods they can even hold there own up to a Neumann SM69 which pretty damn good in my book.
I wish... too expensive. Maximum price I got is for the NT1a. BTW, I just got a audio interface, will cubase LE be adequate? Or is there something (max $50US) better?
Well LE works if you're not recording multiple channels.

For mic also check out the ADK A51-e. That's what I use and it's a very good mic.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
The Rode is an awesome condenser for vox..... very nice and round sounding as opposed to being more harsh....

Haven't recorded guitars with it yet....
Quote by spaterman
I wish... too expensive. Maximum price I got is for the NT1a. BTW, I just got a audio interface, will cubase LE be adequate? Or is there something (max $50US) better?

Is there something better? Two words.

RockBand Mic!

It sounds completely and utterly retarded, but ckeck the clips in my profile. It works perfectly fine.

EDIT: If you do check the clips, ignore Fortunate Son. I was sick (and still are) so I wasn't playing my best...

I need to redo that one. And record Welcome to the Jungle for yoyodunno...
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Dec 27, 2008,
Quote by NJNoise
The Rode is an awesome condenser for vox..... very nice and round sounding as opposed to being more harsh....

Haven't recorded guitars with it yet....

Could you try lol!?
MXL 990 or 991 are pretty good, they improved my recording quality a lot. I bought both of mine used for $40.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com