Is it possible to get locks on my guitar WITHOUT getttin a floyd or any sort of tremolo?My guitar is already a fixed bridge and i dont hav enough money to buy a good trem
you could get locking tuners.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
you don't need locks if you don't have a trem
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
i kinda do, my guitar goes out of tune constantly and i dont want to get rid of it. plus, i dont have any money for a new one xD. My guitar sounds great but it jus needs to stay in tune
In that case, good quality tuners (go for some good locking ones) should solve your problems.
Quote by mater99
i kinda do, my guitar goes out of tune constantly and i dont want to get rid of it. plus, i dont have any money for a new one xD. My guitar sounds great but it jus needs to stay in tune

you could always just get good tuners, they don't necessarily have to be locking.
███████████████████████████████████
You don't necessarily have to have locking tuners to stay in tune. A good quality set of standard tuners will do just fine. But if you want locking go for it. How you wind your strings around the posts makes a huge difference as well.
Quote by mater99
alright, which locking tuners would u recommend?

sperzel.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mater99
alright, which locking tuners would u recommend?

sperzel
Quote by Matt420740
You don't necessarily have to have locking tuners to stay in tune. A good quality set of standard tuners will do just fine. But if you want locking go for it. How you wind your strings around the posts makes a huge difference as well.

thank you, i did not no that how u wind the strings makes a difference. "hey teacher, guess what I learned today?"
Before you spend any monet make sure that your guitar is properly set up and that your strings are properly stretched (if new) or conversely not old and completely shagged.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by mater99
thank you, i did not no that how u wind the strings makes a difference. "hey teacher, guess what I learned today?"

Yeah, when you put new strings on your guitar, hmm how do i say this, make sure that the strings are to the right of the peg if your facing the body of the guitar
Quote by mater99

Yea, it makes a lot of difference. If you don't have them wound correctly around the post the string can slip. Then you're out of tune. Check around online or on youtube for some tutorials or something about winding.