I just put up a cover of Children of Bodom's "Punch Me I Bleed". It's a really interesting song.

The timing is a teeny bit off in the beginning but then I really get in the pocket in the last 75 percent of the song. No Solo and I don't have a Floyd Rose so the whammy parts are missing.

It's a 5 minute song and I assume it will crash on you guys so I have it streaming on Garageband as well as my profile:

Link to Stream

Since so many people ask if a VK can get a good COB tone I thought this is a good opportunity for them to see what it can do.

I've only been playing 7 months so constructive criticism is welcome.

C4C

Thanks for checking it out

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Tone sounded great, nice and chunky, but you got to work on your timing, your playing goes out of time alot during certain riffs, really screws up the song, apart from the timing issue sounded good man.
Quote by x Misanthropy x
Tone sounded great, nice and chunky, but you got to work on your timing, your playing goes out of time alot during certain riffs, really screws up the song, apart from the timing issue sounded good man.

Thanks, I'm working on my timing.

I played it along to Guitar Pro then tracked it with the song. Maybe the GP file is a bit off.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top