So me and my friend are going on a road trip across the US this summer (we live in chicago). We are stopping in Bismarck, ND; Superior, Montana; Seattle, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Eureka, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Denver, Colarado; then back to Chicago

We want to stay in bed and breakfasts and maybe a hostel or 2.

My question is, can two 17 year olds check into a B&B or hostel, or do we have to be 18, and if we have to be 18, can we have our parents call and make reservations?
Fake ID.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i know most places require you to be 18. you would have to find out about each place specifically though.

and good luck. i'm planning on going a round trip this summer too with 2 of my friends. we live in PA, and we are going to go south to florida, across the southern part of the country to california, up the pacific coast to washington, and across the northern part of the country back to PA.

we are buying a van, and we plan to either sleep in that, or sleep in a tent most nights. every now and then we probably will find a cheap hotel/motel for a night.
Road trippin' with my two favorite allies, fully loaded we got snacks and supplies.
Im doing the same thing except i live in louisville kentucky and going to saving over a grand by sleeping in my car or in a tent or something. **** 40-80 bucks a night for a hotel or something. maybe ill just still an RV...
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by pearlJam_31490
Im doing the same thing except i live in louisville kentucky and going to saving over a grand by sleeping in my car or in a tent or something. **** 40-80 bucks a night for a hotel or something. maybe ill just still an RV...

Do you pronounce the name of your city Loo-ee-vill or Loo-iss-vill.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
be sure to pick up some prostitutes. mmmmmmmmm. you know what they say - it's not a road trip unless you pick up some prostitutes on the way and maybe bring home a new, unexpected friend on your genitals. It's the way of the road.

god i prostitutes.
Quote by Bushinarin
Do you pronounce the name of your city Loo-ee-vill or Loo-iss-vill.

haha everyone that isnt from louisville always gets the pronunciations wrong but its pronounced lul-a-vul. i think wikipedia has a pronunciation thing if you search louisville kentucky.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau