So I'm totally revamping my Les Paul. I'm getting new pickups and blahblah blah.

But I wanna know if I can do anything about my tailpiece. It's an old school, single piece wraparound. Can I do anything for it?
Quote by puppetmaster93
So I'm totally revamping my Les Paul. I'm getting new pickups and blahblah blah.

But I wanna know if I can do anything about my tailpiece. It's an old school, single piece wraparound. Can I do anything for it?

You could swap it out. Do you have a tunomatic bridge? TOM Bridges look great with Stop tailpieces.
Quote by I play G and L
You could swap it out. Do you have a tunomatic bridge? TOM Bridges look great with Stop tailpieces.

yeah but that requires TWO pieces. my lp tailpiece is single. it's really odd, google wraparound tailpiece and you'll see my dilemna.
Quote by puppetmaster93
yeah but that requires TWO pieces. my lp tailpiece is single. it's really odd, google wraparound tailpiece and you'll see my dilemna.

OH. Well, then... I'm not sure, unless you feel like drilling holes for the stop tailpiece.

I'd maybe have a luthier either do that for you or give you advice.
There are other wrap around bridges that can be used. As long as the stud spacing is correct. Most wrap arounds arent adjustable. But some have individual saddles, even fine tuners.