Thanks for taking a look. So I bought a twin reverb RI about a month ago, and the speakers that it came with blew out on me. You know the annoying hissing sound of the blown speakers. Anyways, long story short I need to find two replacement speakers.
I was looking at these: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Eminence-Red-Coat-Private-Jack-12-Guitar-Speaker?sku=660045

Also, I'm not if I should add the speakers' watt capacity to see if it will match the TR's output, or is each speaker's capacity individual?
Thanks!
Both of them blew?
Dang.

Anyways, Eminence is a good choice, but i'd personally look into their Patriot models. The Red coats are more meant for british voiced amps, and the Patriots are for american voiced amps.
Look at the emi legends too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Eminence Swamp things
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Sorry what do you mean by swamps things? Also, no has still answered my question about how to figure out the correct wattage to get for the speakers.
The amp says Power rating: 260 watts, 120 volts. My question is do both speakers have to each have a capacity equal to or greater than 260, or does their aggregate have to be higher. Sorry but I'm new to speaker replacement.
Swamp thangs are a model of Eminence speakers.
260 isn't the output power. You should be fine with a pair of any eminence speaker.
All their 12s have a rating of 50 watts or higher.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Right, the amp is 85 watt tube, I was wondering why it says 260 watt rating in the back of the amp. Anyhow, I probably go with the eminence red coat of some type, I was looking at celestion but they look a tad overpriced.
Well, I still would recommend one of the Patriot series, because the Twin is american voiced amp. And the Patriots are designed to sound good with american amps.
But, you can get what you want.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by LuisWahWah
Right, the amp is 85 watt tube, I was wondering why it says 260 watt rating in the back of the amp. Anyhow, I probably go with the eminence red coat of some type, I was looking at celestion but they look a tad overpriced.
Don't?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.