I have come to an interesting idea for the next move on my rig.

I currently own a blues junior and am replacing the speaker soon, in favor of a Texas Heat, most likely. It is my main amplifier, and I have been considering my next tube amp to compliment my Les Paul for sometime.

I am considering buying a Peavey Classic 30 Head, and matching it with an Avatar 2x12 cab., which has one Greenback and one Vintage 30. Great, great tone for less than $1000.

What if I threw in a signal splitter and ran my Blues Junior with my Classic 30 semi-stack? Would the two compliment eachother well?

Your thoughts?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I'd be slightly redundant I think. Why not just go with the classic 30 as your main amp unless you're playing smaller gigs?

I'm admittedly a bit of a cork sniffer but I think the Classic 30 is definitely a solid amp.
Quote by al112987
I'd be slightly redundant I think. Why not just go with the classic 30 as your main amp unless you're playing smaller gigs?

I'm admittedly a bit of a cork sniffer but I think the Classic 30 is definitely a solid amp.

Thats definitely a possibility. I think the Classic 30 w/ a 212 cab GB + V30 is absolute perfection for my music, but obviously I can't quite afford that. If I am quick, get my speaker now and just work through summer... I can afford it. =)
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison