I refuse to go and buy clothes, even anything remotely trendy....IDk. I just don't feel the need to. I've gone long enough not caring about my body to not care.
I feel like I don't deserve good clothes.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
i dont wear many things trendy either, ill wear a cheap button up shirt some but thats it.

rest of the time just be naked.

i just hate the really trendy stuff like A&E and aeropostale and things of that sort
I just got flashbacks of the "manly alternative to pants" thread.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
i wear a rob zombie hoodie
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by Roookie
Exactly what is one supposed to do to actually deserve good clothes?

Um, look good in them??

sh*t, i own like three shirts and two pairs of jeans that I wear everyday. Of course i dont go out of school much so nobody notices. I think it's also kind of my reason/justification why not to go out and hang. So i like keeping things like that.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I refuse to go and buy clothes, even anything remotely trendy....IDk. I just don't feel the need to. I've gone long enough not caring about my body to not care.
I feel like I don't deserve good clothes.

w00t put it in a blog.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
w00t put it in a blog.

very well. I will
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Whoakay then.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
what's up with all these one phrases replies?

It's true!!!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by crypticslaughtr
i have 2 pairs of jeans, i black and 1 blue, thats all u need

I got 2 pairs of jeans and 10 T-shirts you can buy for like $5.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
k, koo
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I have some advice for u Danny...sell all ur other clothes, grow some body hair to keep u warm... and live like a caveman,,,
Have fun looking poor. And never getting a girlfriend. Never making many new friends.
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Not caring about what you wear and not caring about wearing trendy clothes are two different things. You could just dress well without following trends but that would require having self respect.
I like to think the way I dress is pretty much neutral. Simple Dickies workshirts and shorts. At worst I look like a Dickies posterboy I suppose (Shirts, pants/shorts, shoes, jackets, backpack) but their clothes are real simple and incredibly durable so I stick to what I know and like. I don't see clothes as something to make a statement with- you should do that yourself. Really, I just want them to keep me warm, keep my feet from hurting, and most importantly keep me from getting arrested in public. And since they have such a variety of colors, I can have mostly black but still some variation to keep the typical "Why do u wear black all the time lol r u sum kinda goth kid?" remarks off.
I don't buy my own clothes really. I just get clothes as presents or whatever over time and keep wearing them until they wear away. My family likes shopping so it works out ok for me. I just hate shopping, the whole atmosphere of clothing stores gets under my skin.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
I don't buy my own clothes really. I just get clothes as presents or whatever over time and keep wearing them until they wear away. My family likes shopping so it works out ok for me. I just hate shopping, the whole atmosphere of clothing stores gets under my skin.

Yeah, I dislike them too. My mom gets me jeans once a year, and I wear them all year, and I get all my shirts from concerts.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Le_Bunny
Maybe if you got something nice for yourself you'd start being a bit more confident and a little less self-pitying...

Girls like confidence

^ what he said. look like sh*t on your own time, but when you step outside wear some good clothes man. teh sex is a good thing
I know exactly how you feel, bro. I've got buttloads of money, but clothes aren't my main priority, so I look like a bum half the time. Good way to fend off gold-diggers, I'll tell you that.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by guitar guy 6006
Have fun looking poor. And never getting a girlfriend. Never making many new friends.

If people dont want to be around someone because of the clothes they wear than those people are unintelligent morons who deserve nothing better than the icy cold grasp of death. Really, who judges people based on how poor their clothes are? You're a jerk, a shallow pathetic jerk.

Personally i dont what i wear, as it seems like a useless, petty thing to worry about.
I have about 3 pairs of jeans and 5 shirts i like to wear. That gets me through the week

Just go naked, TS.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Two words:

Banana Hammock
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.