For a while, I've been saving for a tele, but ive begun to look at what i like to play and listen to and i think i would rather not, i listen and play a ton of ac/dc, led zep, ozzy, queen, hendrix, van halen, collective soul, and boston

for the record i already own and epiphone sg limited custom shop, and an epiphone lp ultra so i'd like to try new brands
why not get a stratocaster, im not a big fan of fenders but i know strats are pretty good, they have a good clean tone, and with overdrive they sound really nice.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
thats true, im still thinking about the tele, to throw this in there, for xmas, i got a brian may red special foot pedal (basically just light distortion but cooler looking) and a jimi hendrix signature wah wah pedal do you no of a guitar that sounds good with that
i would suggest maybe some kind of les paul, PRS or some Gibson SG, but like i said earlier im not all into fenders and such, now if you were looking for an Ibanez id suggest this http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-SA2160FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512537&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=44595832
its a little pricey but its worth it, i high end BC Rich Mockingbird would go well.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
i already have a lp and a sg, that ibanez is spiffy, but its about $900 out of my budget
maybe a PRS SE Custom, they are nice guitars and in your price range (i think). they will do what you want.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

my price range is like $100, but guitar center online has this plan where you pay like 20 bucks a month for like 30 months and you got it, i'm only 13, but i still make like 40 bucks a month, with this ill kick it up too, even though i said i want a new brand, ive been looking at this epi zakk wylde

i also am considering all things fender
Last edited by Imstpd99 at Dec 27, 2008,
100 for a guitar?....well you said you ARE only 13 and i KNOW money was hard to come by for me at that age.....honestly id go to the second hand stores, pawn shops, thrift stores and go shopping...if by any chance you can save up to about..... 200 you can go to ibanez and get a decent ibanez for that price.....but it seems that a strat would be more your choice