alright The Pit.

ive tried about 6 different movie editing programs, and i cant get any of em to work right for me. by this i mean i cant save them as the right type of file to put on youtube. Windows Movie Maker is completely useless.

got any good free suggestions?

...FO FREE?
You could download Pineaccle studio at pirate bay but many people dont like that site so...
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
I've never encountered a good free video editor, pirate Adobe Premier or something
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
are you trying to do something really complex? cause windows movie maker works for basic stuff...
I have no opinion on this matter.
get mac and get Final Cut!
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by Zugunruhe
are you trying to do something really complex? cause windows movie maker works for basic stuff...

nothin too amazing. just trimming the first coupla seconds and adding text. but like i said, I cant get it to save as anything other than a windows project, which i cant convert or upload. but i know a really good hack, i think pirating Pinnacle is the way to go lol.

thanks guys