alright dudes and dudettes i got some stuff for sale.

a jackson dkmg w/ licensed floyd. emg-hz, afterburner knob, and a small ding on the body where your arm goes. deep forest green made in japan. piranha inlays and 24 frets. will trade for a low wattage amp that does hi gain like a krank rev jr or tiny terror, perhaps an f-30 but thats way out of balance. anyways shoot me an offer ill consider it

the pod xt live again. metal shop added on, box, manual and usb cable included. pretty much mint no scratches or anything, just sticky parts where the stickers were and dust from lack of use of course which i wipe off occasionally. same trade opportunities, give me an offer.

vht pitbull 100/cl that is overkill to the max for me. you know the features, 2 channels ind. eq, pres, depth, onbaord graphic eq, lots of bells and whistles, 100 watts el34 (x4), 12aX7's (x4 + 1 randomly hanging in there). ill include a speaker cable lol. footswitch included $1600
Attachments:
jackson main.jpg
jackson dent.jpg
pod in box.jpg
Pod Manual and such.jpg
VHT main.jpg
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
hmm wow..... not even a curtesy post like "man vht's own i wish could afford one" lol. bump
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
yeah it has the manual, usb cable and the original box. i took off the stickers recently because they started to bother me lol.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Cube 20X?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Cube 20X?

lol wtf, for what item?

and the pod is for 300 but ill take offers lol cuz im sure thats not gonna fly with most.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
You said you wanted a low wattage amp with high gain
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
lol thats funny. if its low wattage its gonna tube. otherwise i already have a low wattage solid state amp. my microcube. 2 watts of 4' speaker fury!!!

nice one tho. right now im thinking about getting a mesa f-30 as my next amp. if anyone has one for a trade that would save me some time . altho if you want to trade it for the pod or guitars plus money i dont have any $$ yet -_-.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
how much is the jackson going for right now?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
i dont really have a solid price. id like 300 bucks lol but thats unlikely. give me an offer and ill let u know what i think of it. anything below 200 i can definitely tell u is not acceptable. 250 sound good?
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
BUMP! Cuz its funny bigger
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
PM'd on the POD
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i guess i bumped before i could remember that i have another item for sale.

here are some reference prices that i failed to mention before also.

pod $250
Jackson $250
VHT 100/cl asking $1600 OBO

and the new item a takamine GS330S Satin Natural w/ an skb case, asking $250 for that. its only a year old and is flawless. i rarely played it and have not much use for it. im not much of an acoustic player. love the guitar, just need money
Attachments:
acoustci back.jpg
acoustic case closed.jpg
acoustic case inside.jpg
Acoustic fretboard.jpg
acoustic in case, body.jpg
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Is that jackson 250 shipped or 250 plus shipping? Also what trem does it have?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
^^

well i suppose it would depend on where you are located but plus shipping, we can always work something out tho. the trem is a licensed floyd rose.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Is that POD gone yet??
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
sorry people!! my internet had died on me and my computer as well, i finally managed to get my laptop to work correctly (its ancient) and get a new modem (since i decided to see if that was the issue which it was) and now im back online. so BUMP

and yes the pod is still available, please excuse my way late response.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
bump. just a refresher, selling a VHT, jackson, pod xt live and a takamine acoustic look at the first post for info as well as post number 17
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
jackson was sold

remaining items
VHT
pod xt live (have someone very interested, may be gone on friday)
and the takamine acoustic (considering keeping it)
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
vht was sold today for 1400

i decided to keep the acoustic

all thats left is the pod xt live ppl. asking 250, its mint. if u can manage to pay more than 250 and actually pick it up in person with cash in hand its yours, but otherwise there is much hope for you guys getting it, i have a serious buyer for tomorrow, but of course someone else pays more and picks it up i person, they get it. this person is meeting me, so the easier it is for me and the more i get from the highest bidder, they get priority, but seeing as its a pod, i doubt that'll happen but you know how it goes, let me know people, last chance.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
all items have been sold and the only way your getting my acoustic is if you offer me something significant . so i am no longer selling anything.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!