Made the biggest mistake of the year going out on the piss with some rugby lads and i suffered for it last night all over the garden

Any foods to help my stomach feel better after i puked up its lining ?
more beer?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by Anthony1991
Really hot chilli peppers.

:P

Would you advise any particular colour for the TS?

<_<

>_>
Please go to a doctor...or look up on some health sites..NOT Ug...

and i'm not sure if it's possible to puke up your stomach's lining but the way it soudns like you need to go to a hospital if you can't stomach normal food.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Warm milk
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Dr. Pit says suffer the consequences, and if you're seriousley worried, see your physician.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Dr. Pit says suffer the consequences, and if you're seriousley worried, see your physician.

TS is probably going to have some weird nightmare now where he goes into a Doctors office and a man spins round in a chair, penis is hand, and says "Hello, i'm Dr. Pit, now bend over MUHAHAHA!" ... think about what you've done here.
Quote by aaciseric
TS is probably going to have some weird nightmare now where he goes into a Doctors office and a man spins round in a chair, penis is hand, and says "Hello, i'm Dr. Pit, now bend over MUHAHAHA!" ... think about what you've done here.

Bahahahaha!

TS, just eat brown bread or something equally hippy-ish for a while, and drink water. That sort of stuff works.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too