yes they will fit because if u read they are all made 4 les pauls lol

dumbass lol

love you
Cus every Les Paul is the same? I know some Gibson parts don't directly fit Epiphone parts, such as the bridge.
dont get the gibson maestro stuff that would be a down grade

i guess the jack will fit though
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
all those parts should be fine, just be carefull that you don't end up having to drill new holes and whatnot. I made the mistake of not getting a set that lined up before.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by rancidryan
dont get the gibson maestro stuff that would be a down grade

i guess the jack will fit though

Beat me to it. Also, I don't see the point of replacing the plates.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The jack plate wont fit unless new holes are drilled. The tuners will need new holes drilled for the little screws. And the rear covers wont be any different than whats on it. Epi uses metric and gibson uses inches. So very little aftermarket stuff drops in em. The screw holes are always off enough to be a problem.
those tuners will fit, they'll just be a downgrade from your epi's stock tuners, get name brand tuners, not maestros. The cavity covers and all that should fit. The Meastros are metric, so are the epis. But if they're off a Special II style guitar, they may give you trouble. The output jack, you'll need to drill new holes for.

Why are you replacing these parts and not something useful like the nut or pickups or bridge?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
those tuners will fit, they'll just be a downgrade from your epi's stock tuners, get name brand tuners, not maestros. The cavity covers and all that should fit. The Meastros are metric, so are the epis. But if they're off a Special II style guitar, they may give you trouble. The output jack, you'll need to drill new holes for.

Why are you replacing these parts and not something useful like the nut or pickups or bridge?

All these parts are broken, i was gonna replace my nut but it's fine just needs glueing back in. I'm also putting Seymour Duncan pickups in; a JB in the bridge and a '59 in the neck so all is cool.
Take out the old tuners and measure the hole diameter.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Take out the old tuners and measure the hole diameter.

Well if the holes will line up but are the wrong size, i won't be too bothered. Will they be too big or to small? Both have fairly easy methods of remedy...
I'd buy some vintage style tuners but don't quote me on this: the holes are about 11/32" diameter
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
I'm sorry... but... how do those items break on a les paul... I'm lost here.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.