i like it
but stick to the screaming its way better(in my opinion)
guitars good i likey
drums ......yumm
if your band was food i'd eat it :P
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
i like it
but stick to the screaming its way better(in my opinion)
guitars good i likey
drums ......yumm
if your band was food i'd eat it :P

yeah none of us like the clean singing in that song, might re do it some time
Quote by WILL MURRAY
yeah none of us like the clean singing in that song, might re do it some time

that'd be great
the screaming and the heavy stuff is great
i hope you get signed
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I like the guitar and drums. Nice quality too, but it sounds like your screamer either isn't screaming right, or he's just not very talented. It sounds like he's screaming really quietly, but you just made it louder on the recording.
Dude,
your band sounds like your mom gurggling my balls. I mean what the **** were you thinking with those back up vocals. You sound like simple plan on meth but worse. You guys sound like the jonas brothers but just a bit more whiny. Your sounded worse than my masterbation.

jk

Love You <3
Quote by Br004ald00dz
Dude,
your band sounds like your mom gurggling my balls. I mean what the **** were you thinking with those back up vocals. You sound like simple plan on meth but worse. You guys sound like the jonas brothers but just a bit more whiny. Your sounded worse than my masterbation.

jk

Love You <3

back up vocals? what back up vocals.

You could have just stated that you did not like the vocals.

Also, did you sign up just to take the **** from a couple of metal bands?
Quote by Br004ald00dz
Dude,

jk

Love You <3

you spelled masturbation wrong.
Quote by Blacktooooooth
hey bro just had a listen
soundin pretty good what did ya do to record all that?

I use an MBox 2 and pro tools to record, It is all done in my back shed haha.

I use Guitar Rig 3 for the guitar fx and a drum machine for the drums. (although some samples are actually recorded where the drum machine can't produce what we want.). We don't have a good enough setup to record full drum tracks to good effect.

Our drummer is easily capable of all machine tracks used as well. We would not want to produce to disk what we cannot produce live.

And the vocals are just recorded through a normal Dynamic Mic.

I only just started, and am hopefully improving. In future I will start recording amps for better sound, and hopefully record full drum tracks.
tru thats pretty self sufficient
we where originally going to do it that way but just got to complicated
hahha

sounds pretty fresh tho one of the better self recorded tracks ive heard
Keep on doing this, this is nice.
But start screaming or grunting instead of this
Cheerio!
You don't have to hold the door open for me
I can do that myself
Quote by Br004ald00dz
Dude,
your band sounds like your mom gurggling my balls.
Love You <3

I wish your mom would gurgle my balls....

Never the less solid recording dude, i do agree with the stick to screaming thing tho
~Defiant~
Quote by Aurex
I wish your mom would gurgle my balls....

Never the less solid recording dude, i do agree with the stick to screaming thing tho

you see the thing thats different between you and me is that i dont have to WISH your mom would gurggle my balls because quite frankly she already is so......
any way yeah D00DZ your band sounds like a shark taking a ****

and to the kid that corrected my spelling im sorry when ever i asked your mom how to spell it i couldnt really understand her because she was gagging on my dick

just kidding i love you guys

no but seriously

**** you
Quote by Br004ald00dz

and to the kid that corrected my spelling im sorry when ever i asked your mom how to spell it i couldnt really understand her because she was gagging on my dick

just kidding i love you guys

no but seriously

**** you

I thought you had to be at least 12 to make an account on this site, but I guess I was mistaken.
Last edited by tranzilethix at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by tranzilethix
I thought you had to be at least 12 to make an account on this site, but I guess I was mistaken.

d00dz im 16 and can you tell your mom to take it easy next time

my dick is getting sore
Quote by Br004ald00dz
d00dz im 16 and can you tell your mom to take it easy next time

my dick is getting sore

Well you and all your friends can take your little Napoleon Dynamite DVD and go tell ur mom jokes by yourselves, because your just embarassing yourself here.
d00dz l00k at your joke \

take your napoleon dynamite dvd and leave or what ever u said and i mean im embarrising you pretty bad

its funny as hell watching you react

i consider us friends

what kind of name is tranzilethix , it sounds like lotion i rub on my ass when it gets sore
Whatever man. If you wanna be an asshole, go for it. Just drop the mom and sex insults, cause you suck at em. No one reads that **** and goes," OMG! That kid is so hilarious talking about having sex with other kids moms." All I'm saying is if your gonna be a dick, be a dick that doesn't act like a 6th grader.

And yes, I realize that you probably think I'm some retarted faggot. But seriously, you embarrass yourself by saying **** like that
its just funny as hell to hear your reaction lolololol i made this account as a joke to piss people off, not make them think im funny

but dude in all honesy your band does suck major dick
So you have to hide behind an alias before you can pay people out?

I guess that makes you pretty cool.
great vox. best I've heard from a band on UG. The growls, not the cleans (GET RID OF THEM).
Not so sure about that thing on the first song at 1:05
Quote by mepmep
great vox. best I've heard from a band on UG. The growls, not the cleans (GET RID OF THEM).
Not so sure about that thing on the first song at 1:05

Cheers bro, haha the clean vocals aren't getting the best feedback. I hope we find time to re-do that song.