Poll: GM, Ford, or Mopar???
Poll Options
View poll results: GM, Ford, or Mopar???
GM
95 30%
Ford
190 60%
Mopar
32 10%
Voters: 317.
Page 1 of 11
Discuss, post pics, and ask questions. Leave comments and just do whatever as long as it has to do with Modern or Vintage muscle cars. Any muscle car, truck, or motorcycle is welcome on this page. From any country or origin.
S.D.M.F.
Words Can Be Broken...So Can Bones

Last edited by Rocker396 at Sep 3, 2009,

i don't think i have to explain why i like modern cars a little more.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Nicely said
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Muscle cars all the way (Y)
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
Quote by fli.pansy

These are indeed beautes, but the thread is about old school stuff, like this:

Purple string dampener scrunchy.
as much as i am a bike person...
muscle cars are... im GOING to buy one.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by fli.pansy

I really don't have a problem with modern day cars. except one. I really like when a car roars when you rev it up. Thats an american muscle car for you right there. they are just more fun to drive. (Yes i have driven them).

And modern day car builders are putting to much crap in these cars today. keep it simple for gods sakes.

Oh and some. NOT ALL. Just some of the new cars look REALLY dumb. I love the old day cars. They all look awesome to me........Just my opinion.
Quote by elliott FTW
as much as i am a bike person...
muscle cars are... im GOING to buy one.

Sweet man I own three motorcycles myself. and my gpa has like 20. lol
Quote by lucifer512
I really don't have a problem with modern day cars. except one. I really like when a car roars when you rev it up. Thats an american muscle car for you right there. they are just more fun to drive. (Yes i have driven them).

And modern day car builders are putting to much crap in these cars today. keep it simple for gods sakes.

Oh and some. NOT ALL. Just some of the new cars look REALLY dumb. I love the old day cars. They all look awesome to me........Just my opinion.

i will agree with you on that
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Guitar0player
These are indeed beautes, but the thread is about old school stuff, like this:

I give you half a cookie! You dont have a Chevelle SS. so i only reward you with half a cookie.

^

Bike owner here as well, 125cc does the job though, would love to own a vfr400
I like cars, but I don't really know jack **** about them.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by lucifer512

I agree 100%. All modern cars are fiberglass and freaking plastic. Some do have a lot of power but I like the sound of a 427 hemi or 396 big block revving up over the sound that sounds like a honda riceburner anyday.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I like cars, but I don't really know jack **** about them.

Oh well at least you like them. lmao
Quote by Cyanide176

^

i came at that pic.

haha nice, i only have a 50 cc vespa. does the job, looks good, slow as ****. getting me a 125 in july. i say what bike have you got now?

...i can see this slowly turning into a bike thread.
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Cyanide176

^

What kind of 125 is it? I have a 1978 Honda Honda XL175.
Quote by elliott FTW
i came at that pic.

haha nice, i only have a 50 cc vespa. does the job, looks good, slow as ****. getting me a 125 in july. i say what bike have you got now?

...i can see this slowly turning into a bike thread.

Lol thats awesome. Vespas are bad ass. But I'll change the description and it can be both.
Quote by lucifer512
I give you half a cookie! You dont have a Chevelle SS. so i only reward you with half a cookie.

So I'll add a Ford Grand Turino....
Quote by Guitar0player

The striped tomato. lol
Quote by Guitar0player

70 CHEVELLE SS...... i wants one. but ok. u get a 1/4 of the half u dint get. lol does that make sense? haha
Quote by Rocker396
What kind of 125 is it? I have a 1978 Honda Honda XL175.

Its a SYM xs 125 some tiwaneese company or something, basically a YBR125 rip off

Must say its great fun to drive, ive managed to crash it twice which sucked ass >_>

Quote by lucifer512
70 CHEVELLE SS...... i wants one. but ok. u get a 1/4 of the half u dint get. lol does that make sense? haha

Well, I just dont recall the Chevelle SS....

The front reminds me of the Camaro.
Quote by lucifer512

dude just add a pic of a chevelle on here. Actually anybody can put any cool pics of muscle cars or bikes on here.
Quote by Rocker396
Lol thats awesome. Vespas are bad ass. But I'll change the description and it can be both.

best thing bout the vespa is you got oodles of female attention. they love them, but then the guys take the piss..
aye in the summer, sitting on the bike, girls starting coversations with you, if it goes well you get thier number/msn, wild rampant sex ensues... hopefully.

theres good boy.
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Cyanide176
Its a SYM xs 125 some tiwaneese company or something, basically a YBR125 rip off

Must say its great fun to drive, ive managed to crash it twice which sucked ass >_>

That bike is sweet man. How much did you pay for it? I gave like 1300 for my honda.
Quote by elliott FTW
best thing bout the vespa is you got oodles of female attention. they love them, but then the guys take the piss..
aye in the summer, sitting on the bike, girls starting coversations with you, if it goes well you get thier number/msn, wild rampant sex ensues... hopefully.

theres good boy.

LOL you are 100% right on that. I see girls drooling on guys that have them. Girls think that the bikes are so cute. That they just have to look at it.
Quote by Cyanide176

ahh yes SYM, i had to ride one of thier rentals in france and it was diabolical.
doesnt look very crashed, have to aadmit though, ive ploughed my old scooter (vespa lookalike) into the front of a volvo a while back, that hurt.
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Guitar0player

Awesome pic. But the front does NOT look anything like a camaro.
Quote by Guitar0player

I. LOVE. YOU. And yea it does. But seriously i love this car to death. Back in the day they made her to powerful. If u still had the stock engine in it u could be fined because it went to fast and was to loud

P.S. TS im a total noob. i dont know how. LOL
Thats a pic when 1st got her, £900, 8 months old

Wing mirror is down held in place with duct tape, as is the back of the rev counter
Quote by elliott FTW
ahh yes SYM, i had to ride one of thier rentals in france and it was diabolical.
doesnt look very crashed, have to aadmit though, ive ploughed my old scooter (vespa lookalike) into the front of a volvo a while back, that hurt.

sounds fun.
You mean this a thread for posting pictures of really badly built American cars that need about 4 times as much fuel as a European car that can go just as fast? I'll pass on this occasion.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Cyanide176
Thats a pic when 1st got her, £900, 8 months old

Wing mirror is down held in place with duct tape, as is the back of the rev counter

Thats a good deal. And hey man at least you have wheels. My honda 350 has a rigged aircleaner and a straight pipe with a HUGE supertrapp hanging off of it. lol
Quote by Ed Hunter
You mean this a thread for posting pictures of really badly built American cars that need about 4 times as much fuel as a European car that can go just as fast? I'll pass on this occasion.

European cars dont sound like this
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jX_9LF_xv3E

i rest my case
Quote by lucifer512
I. LOVE. YOU. And yea it does. But seriously i love this car to death. Back in the day they made her to powerful. If u still had the stock engine in it u could be fined because it went to fast and was to loud

P.S. TS im a total noob. i dont know how. LOL

NO IT DOES NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A CAMARO...but anyway my truck has a 396 big block out of a chevelle in it and I havent got in trouble.
Quote by Rocker396
NO IT DOES NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A CAMARO...but anyway my truck has a 396 big block out of a chevelle in it and I havent got in trouble.

I said back in the day. and idk thats not the original engine. it might. I forgot wat it was. But back in the day it was illegal.
Quote by lucifer512
I said back in the day. and idk thats not the original engine. it might. I forgot wat it was. But back in the day it was illegal.

Chevelles came standard with either a 396 or a 454. Thats it.
Some earlier models had 350's or 327's in them also.
Quote by Rocker396
Chevelles came standard with either a 396 or a 454. Thats it.
Some earlier models had 350's or 327's in them also.

Oh. i thought it was 540.. haha i was a little over.