Ive been playing guitar for about 2 years and I just got a piano this christmas, can anyone suggest a sheet music website which runs in the same style as ultimate guitar?

Many thanks
Lets all donated money to Ug and tell them to open a branch of websites

UG
UP
UD
US (just for the sexual jokes)

And have all the accounts linked to one big server so that you may log onto any of those websites.

But onto seriousness.
Its really hard to find other stuff like this, so were lucky to have this forum.
Good luck in your search my friend.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
www.911tabs.com has SOME piano tabs but its very limited, i'm on the same boat of trying to self learn keyboard and its taking a while due to lack of decent online tutorials.
This site is pretty decent.
http://www.gardenofpraise.com/keybdles.htm
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
My tip to you would be to learn how to play any major/minor chords, and maybe 7ths as well, on the piano, then do what I do, use chords you get from guitar websites and then fill in the melodies by ear.
Quote by Aurigo
Lets all donated money to Ug and tell them to open a branch of websites

UG
UK
UD
US (just for the sexual jokes)

And have all the accounts linked to one big server so that you may log onto any of those websites.

But onto seriousness.
Its really hard to find other stuff like this, so were lucky to have this forum.
Good luck in your search my friend.

ultimate keyboard is far more 'rock' than ultimate piano
and people looking for vacations to the UK wil get lure in by us durring the ol' google search
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
learn what notes make up guitar chords and transfer them to piano. Most chords are in the shape of a frog hand, like those three finger thingies. It took some time but thats how i learnt about a month ago, then just get chords as normal.
"Could I have egg, sausage, chips and beans, and a tea." - Nick Mason
thanks everyone
not really sure what piano it is lol, its just a piano xD
i know more about guitars
Quote by bennybennybenny
thanks everyone
not really sure what piano it is lol, its just a piano xD
i know more about guitars

Lucky!! I wish I had a piano, i hate using my keyboard

anyways congrats and hope your learn lots
if your looking for like a midi thing try noteworthy composer, there is a free version of it, however the free version only lets you save five times, but that can be easily by passed by some clever copying and pasting
If you are beginning piano playing from scratch, I strongly recommend you invest in a grade 1 lesson book. They are well thought out and present material to you in the right order so you pick up the techniques quicker. You'll also learn invaluable music theory along the way.
Practice. Play. Sleep. Repeat.

Quote by pearlJam_31490
i take it next your going to tell me that Cb is a note too!