Which is the best tabbed solo for this song? I really need it so i can complete it. Thanks
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
this is the solo I use ... there are a lot of people who posted solos for this song incorrectly on other sites, I haven't looked at this site yet. hope this helps.

e|-----------------------------------15--------15-----------------------------|
B|---------12b--------12b------------------------------15-----15-----15--|
G|-------9-----------9----------12--------12-----14b----14b----14b-----|
D|--/11--------/11--------/14-------/14------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Quote by MrGuitarMaine
this is the solo I use ... there are a lot of people who posted solos for this song incorrectly on other sites, I haven't looked at this site yet. hope this helps.

e|-----------------------------------15--------15-----------------------------|
B|---------12b--------12b------------------------------15-----15-----15--|
G|-------9-----------9----------12--------12-----14b----14b----14b-----|
D|--/11--------/11--------/14-------/14------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
I had to play this on stage and this is the exact tab I learned from a jimi official tab book.
Me's Stuff!
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Unknown (Cheap Brand) Fender Stratocaster

Amps:
Esteban G-10
Dean Marley GT-1000T (Less than 5 inchs tall)
Peavey Vypyr 15W
is that it for the solo? i was actually learning this song until i had to quit my guitar lessons. i never got the solo down.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by Esp_kill07
is that it for the solo? i was actually learning this song until i had to quit my guitar lessons. i never got the solo down.

that's the solo! short sweet and to the point
ah so its not the whole solo. does someone have a link to the complete and accurate solo? I would really want it to cuz thats ill missing to complete this song.
Yeh i had this problem when i was going to perform it. Theres like 4 or 5 different versions on this site that all sound good, but also have some bad sounding bits. What i did was picked the best bits from all the versions and made a super solo. Try it!
Are You Shpongled..?
Quote by nugiboy
Yeh i had this problem when i was going to perform it. Theres like 4 or 5 different versions on this site that all sound good, but also have some bad sounding bits. What i did was picked the best bits from all the versions and made a super solo. Try it!

haha super solo huh thats interesting. well ill play around with all the versions and see which one sounds right