Do you find yourself favoring one over the other? Does one instrument sit in the corner while the other one is always in your hands? Do you feel at all conflicted when deciding what to practice on?

I can't decide if my guitar will just sit in the corner if I buy a bass(or the bass in the corner for that matter).
I play bass more because I'm a better bassist than I am a guitarist. If I was a better guitarist, I would find myself playing guitar more probably.

As it is, I'm playing piano more than either at the moment, because it's better than either
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
I play bass a little more than I do guitar. I enjoy the hell out of both, but I think I'm a little more creative with bass. I usually play both everyday, so I've never had a problem of letting one sit around for awhile.
i play guitar more, but i always find time for my bass
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
I play guitar more because I'm better at guitar and my bass is crap lol, if I had a better bass and a bass amp I'd play it alot more.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Bass calls to me more than guitar. I played guitar for years, so I tended to concentrate on bass for the first year or so because my skill level was so disproportionate from one to the other. Now I tend to play bass because it really is my favourite.

Since my keyboard skills are negligible, guitar still is a compositional instrument for me. I also tend to dabble in other instruments time to time, like drums, mandolin, uke and now since I got one as a Christmas present, a blues harmonica.
I play bass for my band, but i write everything on guitar, record it then fit my basslines in over that then it all gets re-recorded with the guitarist when its ready so i use both fairly regularly but i guess i play guitar more as thats where most of my ideas come from.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
It varies with me. I'll play guitar more for a month or so, then bass. I never completely stop playing one, and it ends up being fairly even.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
i find that i'm more of a guitarist than i am a bassist. i do practice the bass a lot thought just in case. i also play saxophones so it's hard to find the time.
I go through phases where I play one instrument more than all the rest.
It rotates for me.