The digitech hardwire TL-2 Metal Disortion is a new pedal so there arent many reviews about it.
Has someone used this pedal ?? And is this a good pedal?

i read that this pedal is really great and even beats Boss pedals... so what do you think??

Which pedal is better- Digitech hardwire TL-2 , Boss mt-2 or Boss ml-2??
these pedals:
metal muff (if you are in a budget of $100)
t-Rex bloody Mary ($170ish)
damage control demonizer($300)
Seymour Duncan twin tube mayhem($250ish)

are better than the boss and the hardwire
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Dec 27, 2008,
I believe it was Total Guitar magazine that said the TL-2 was the best metal distortion they've ever used. It's a lot better than the other Digitech/Boss ones and I think it's better than the Metal Muff but it's not better than the Twin Tube Mayhem or Demonizer. Of course it's also a LOT less money too.

What amp are you using?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
well ive had a few digitech pedals and i have been dissapointed in all of them with the exception of the whammy. i vowed to never buy another digietch pedal. i saw this Tl-2 yesterday in my local store and treid it out i didnt know it was digitech untill the owner brought to my attention that it was made in the US(i saw the digitech thing on the bottom). i bought this pedal yesterday and i havnt found anything wrong with it but if i do ill let you know.

just a breif summary of it.
it has a blue indicator led, machined knobs, a voicing toggle switch, a 3 band EQ and also a knob that lets you choose the width of the Med freq range(from 200 hz to 5k hz i think)

it comes with a glow in the dark sticker for the part of the pedal you step on and also a 3m velcro buttom so you can attach it to a pedal board.

the pedal is deff geared towards live performance.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Id say in the price range the TL-2 is definately the better pedal.

The Metal muff isnt as dynamic as the TL-2, you can do alot more with it than the EHX.
Best bet, as always, is to find a shop that stocks the Hardwires and try one out.With that Fender Frontman you'll never get a convincing heavy tone though, the speakers simply aren't up to the job.