So I just got my awesome Runescape account back from the douche who scammed the kid I let use it, but anyway, I'm probably only gonna use it 'till I get my Xbox fixed. I quit the game three or four years ago, but now since I have nothing to do, I'm gonna just screw around for the time being. After I get my Xbox back though, and in turn no longer need RS for fun, how much do you think my account could go for if I sold it? these are the stats for my account, Joedahobo380 (I know it's a **** username, I made it when I was 9 or 10)
Quote by My Runescape Stats Page
Overall - 1,531
Attack - 80
Defence - 80
Strength - 87
Hitpoints - 84
Ranged - 76
Prayer - 55
Magic - 74
Cooking - 74
Woodcutting - 72
Fletching - 73
Fishing - 74
Firemaking - 52
Crafting - 59
Smithing - 58
Mining - 70
Herblore - 49
Agility - 58
Thieving - 53
Slayer - 65
Farming - 41
Runecraft - 52
Hunter - 47
Construction - 41
Summoning - 57

Pat_s1EDIT: On a side note, the guy who got the password for the account had a subscription, and it still has 3 weeks left on it. He also raised my combat lvl quite a bit (it used to be lvl 96, now I'm lvl 109) I can't wait to see all the items he has in the bank for me.
*victorious laughter*
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Dec 27, 2008,
Maybe if Summoning was 60 but now it's 57. And useless.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I ****ing hate that game. Wasted months and months on it, only to be called a noob by some level 95. I quit that day.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Nothing it is Runescape
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Eh, maybe 10 bucks. But none of us like runescape, now if you auction it off to nerds...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I bet you have a table all to yourself at lunchtime.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
If you ebay it, maybe $20.
(Without Items)
With items and gold:
maybe $50
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Trust me, you have no chance of getting a good price these days. About 3 years ago you could have made hundreds on that that account on eBay, I kid you not, but now the game's stale and it's illegal to sell on eBay.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by rabidguitarist
I bet you have a table all to yourself at lunchtime.

Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
I know it's a **** game, which I why I gave it up years ago. And no, I don't sit by myself...
I will admit to playing a lot of video games, but most of them are at least cool games, and I also play guitar and I'm told I'm funny, so I guess the cool and the nerdy sides both balance out...
What the hell does summoning do? It is new isn't it...
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by renegade2031
What the hell does summoning do? It is new isn't it...

The ability to spend over 9000 hours collecting summoning shards to summon your own familiar, and then spend even more time trying to level up so you can summon even more l33t Yu-Gi-Oh monsters.
Maybe trade it in for a life?
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Got your Runscape account back and you want to know how much is it worth eh? That'll be all your money, your culture and your god. Btw, you have to start playing interest, your life.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Absolutely nothing.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Pat_s1t
I know it's a **** game, which I why I gave it up years ago. And no, I don't sit by myself...
I will admit to playing a lot of video games, but most of them are at least cool games, and I also play guitar and I'm told I'm funny, so I guess the cool and the nerdy sides both balance out...

How did you give it up years ago if you have both summoning and construction to a reasonably high level? YOU LIEEE!
I spent months developing an account worth calculator. After some intense calculations and a long 80's work montage, I have come to:

$32.13

Have fun ripping some kid off.

80th best UGer
Whack it on eBay, some nutter will pay a bit. I know that when I played it in my sorry year of being 12, some were sold for like £200.