I currently have a PRS SE Custom, which i love, and its great for metal and hardcore, like hatebreed. I love the look of the les pauls, like the epiphone and ESP's, i just want a cheapish les paul to use for punk really, as i have my PRS for metal. Is there any anyone would recommend? i like the gothic epiphone i think it looks pretty damn coool, does anyone have one or used one?
I don't really see how the Epi Goth would be better suited for punk than the PRS. They're basically the same guitar, but the PRS has a trem, better playability and better craftsmanship.
If you're looking for a great LP style guitar and you don't mind not having the word Epiphone on the headstock, check out Agile. I just got one. It looks amazing, plays amazing, and it would be miles better than an Epi Goth Les Paul.

http://www.rondomusic.com/

Click Electric Guitars, the Agiles start on the 9th page. There is absolutely nowhere else to get guitars like these for the price.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Washburn WI165...kinda like a les paul pancake lol
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Just use your PRS for punk for god's sake. It's virtually the same guitar...

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by philjay
Just use your PRS for punk for god's sake. It's virtually the same guitar...

Better.~ Way bettah.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
honestly, i'd just save a bit more and get a japanese-made tokai, or maybe a gibson faded (IF you can try about 15 and pick the best one, and if there is no best one, don't bother).

you aren't really going to get anything much better than your PRS SE with £300 (unless you go second-hand), there isn't much point in having two mid-range guitars, if you ask me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well the Ibanez ART100 is from what i've heard a great guitar and it's about 299 us (no idea in euros though)

It's Les Paul style if that's what u mean